congratulations.gif
That's great!

UnclePsyko

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2013
PJNY
Congratulations! 1 year is huge! I can't wait til I hit my one year mark. I've been smoke free since October 12th

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk
Well, Congratulations to you as well... 4 months in! That 1 year mark comes quick once you get over the smokes!

Kudos!!! Ain't it great...
snoopy.gif
Man... It's awesome!

UnclePsyko

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2013
PJNY
That's an amazingly vapetastic milestone to hit :D

Congratulations, you should feel really proud of yourself. Now go out and treat yourself to some new toys, I know I'm already planning what to buy when I hit the 12 month mark :laugh:
Thanks T! I see you're not too far off the 12 month mark! Whatcha eyeing for your milestone?

UnclePsyko that is a great accomplishment!! I love reading stories like yours. Gives me encouragement.

Many more years to come!

(are you treating yourself to anything new?)
Thanks 28! My wife already bought me a Reo for my 1 year vape anniversary, I'm good!

congratulations.gif
That's great!
Thank you Kim B! Truly appreciated!

trouble1000

PV Master of Valinor
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Rochdale, Lancs, GB
www.puffin-eliquid.com
Thanks T! I see you're not too far off the 12 month mark! Whatcha eyeing for your milestone?
Thanks 28! My wife already bought me a Reo for my 1 year vape anniversary, I'm good!

Well I got myself a GP Paps Lux for the 6 month mark, a Reo for the 9 month mark - what to top it with for the year :laugh:

To be honest, I'm pretty much set up with my vape gear now. But I reckon a few sexy driptips wouldn't go amiss :D Not sure yet if I'll go for glass or wood - but I want something funky.

Hope you're enjoying the Reo, did you get the RM2 to go with it ???

UnclePsyko

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2013
PJNY
Yeah, seeing your sig, you're pretty set up! :blink:
I'm lovin the Reo! You bet I got the RM2 with it...
I've been eying other bottom fed toppers but not sure if I'll bite anytime soon, the RM2 exceeds my expectations!
Speaking of driptips... I've been thinking the green Natural Jade tip from Empire Mods would look sharp on my Olive-Drab Reo.
Natural Jade Stone 901/510 Drip Tips

trouble1000

PV Master of Valinor
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Rochdale, Lancs, GB
www.puffin-eliquid.com
Yeah, seeing your sig, you're pretty set up! :blink:
I'm lovin the Reo! You bet I got the RM2 with it...
I've been eying other bottom fed toppers but not sure if I'll bite anytime soon, the RM2 exceeds my expectations!
Speaking of driptips... I've been thinking the green Natural Jade tip from Empire Mods would look sharp on my Olive-Drab Reo.
Natural Jade Stone 901/510 Drip Tips

:laugh: It looks like a lot of gear, but it's not that much really - that's what I tell the Wife anyway (good job she doesn't see the CC statement) :laugh:

That's a nice looking tip mate, should dress the Reo/RM2 up perfectly :D

I'm a bit of a "tinkerer" on the quiet, love taking things apart and trying to make them better - the only mod I've done to the RM2 is drill the airhole out to 1.5mm (not sure what size that is in American money). Apart from that, it's a damn near perfect set-up straight out of the box.

I've been drooling over the bullboxmods tips today myself - just don't tell the Missus :laugh:

UnclePsyko

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2013
PJNY
It looks like a lot of gear, but it's not that much really - that's what I tell the Wife anyway (good job she doesn't see the CC statement)
I've been drooling over the bullboxmods tips today myself - just don't tell the Missus
Heh... I'll keep my mouth shut!

I plan on getting a back-up RM2 for drilling out the airhole... I just don't have the heart to mess with the one I have. :blush:
I too am a tinkerer... I'm constantly building and rebuilding the KF3.1 and Phoenix V7 Dripper. Vaping is a great hobby for folks like us!

trouble1000

PV Master of Valinor
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Rochdale, Lancs, GB
www.puffin-eliquid.com
Heh... I'll keep my mouth shut!

I plan on getting a back-up RM2 for drilling out the airhole... I just don't have the heart to mess with the one I have. :blush:
I too am a tinkerer... I'm constantly building and rebuilding the KF3.1 and Phoenix V7 Dripper. Vaping is a great hobby for folks like us!

Your silence is appreciated - what the Wife doesn't know about can't be used in the Divorce Court :laugh:

I was the same with the RM2 at first, didn't want to mess it up. But truthfully it was really easy to do and made a massive difference to the vape. Don't think I'll go larger than 1.5 mm though - it's perfect for me now. Match it up with a cotton nano coil around the 1.0 ohm mark - heaven.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread