Went atomizer only for a week or so .. Need cartomizer advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

THE

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2008
USA
Well, I just realized I had put the atomizer on there one day to play with it and it ended up being well over a week I've used it (with the drip tip). 510 GRRR.

Well, I grew a bit tired of dripping all of the time, so I'm using a carto this evening. First real experience with regular 510 cartos with filler. They're not too bad. Not wonderful.

The 510 E2 were excellent and made vapor as good as or maybe even better than the 510 atomizer, but I kept getting that burned taste, even when I tried to "keep it wet".... The KR808 are pretty good but I don't really like them and I'm not sure why (my sister gets them to work far better than I can)... These reg 510 cartos, they're not bad so far, at all.....

Is there anything else I can try?
I want something that vapes comparably to a 510 without having to drip so often
Is it at all worth trying to put a cartridge on a 510 atomizer? Do people really do that? Does it work?

This regular 510 carto isn't too bad with the drip tip on it (my brother in law came up with that idea).. But I've got very limited experience so far with it..

Automaton

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
US
Well, you could try this:

Joye 510 cartomizers. Made by Joyetech.

They aren't CE2's and they aren't filler cartos. They're unique to Joye, and they appear to be some sort of juice tank with an atty in it. They have to be filled with a syringe, like the CE2's, however.

They make them in standard 510 editions, and in eGo Mega editions. I had a friend who got some for his eGo Mega, and I got to try them out a little. They seem to work quite well.

P.S. Post #1,000. Whoa.

THE

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2008
USA
Well, you could try this:

Joye 510 cartomizers. Made by Joyetech.

They aren't CE2's and they aren't filler cartos. They're unique to Joye, and they appear to be some sort of juice tank with an atty in it. They have to be filled with a syringe, like the CE2's, however.

They make them in standard 510 editions, and in eGo Mega editions. I had a friend who got some for his eGo Mega, and I got to try them out a little. They seem to work quite well.

P.S. Post #1,000. Whoa.

Holy God that sounds GREAT!!

THE

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2008
USA
I like the premium IKV 510 cartomizers from Welcome to IkenVape. I usually take the cap and rubber piece off and drip 25 drops on new carto and 15 on used carto and the put a drip tip on without cap or rubber piece and this will usually last me 1.5- 2 hours of heavy vaping.

2 hours of heavy vaping? Really?
Are they filler or CE2 style?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread