What are the BEST e-juice sellers out there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adrian581

ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2013
Staten Island
according to mt baker's coustomer service they are having problems with one of their suppliers apparently they can't supply them with enough i guess they have been getting alot of orders but their thug juice is awesome get what you mean about everything u want being out of stock though kind of annoying if it helps and if the coustomer service rep was right they are supposed to be restocked by the end of the month which is when i plan on ordering the biggest bottle of thug juice they have and like 2 other flavors i have been waiting to try

Space Jam Robo Fuel, Jameson Irish Vapor juice, The Standard Vape, Adam Bomb, Buckshot Vapor, Mastermind Elixers

I believe they are all independent makers from California you can find them on Facebook and if you are having trouble buying them online pm me my friend runs a local vape shop im sure he can ship them anywhere in the us. i like them because they all except buckshot and adam bomb come in cool glass bottles and i have yet to run across a flavor i do not like from them

yo419g0tamin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2013
westland, mi
www.youtube.com
according to mt baker's coustomer service they are having problems with one of their suppliers apparently they can't supply them with enough i guess they have been getting alot of orders but their thug juice is awesome get what you mean about everything u want being out of stock though kind of annoying if it helps and if the coustomer service rep was right they are supposed to be restocked by the end of the month which is when i plan on ordering the biggest bottle of thug juice they have and like 2 other flavors i have been waiting to try

Yea I called them about that also, they will be going to the main distributor for all their needs now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread