What are your vaping habits?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucky1384

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2014
Sheffield, UK
When I smoked, I would have one for 5 minutes and then another a couple of hours later. My first attempt at stopping smoking I just kept up the habit with an e-cig but it didn't work for me.

Now I've found the right setup, I find I have a mod in my hand for a long portion of the day. Some nights I'll spend hours with it just taking the odd one or two puffs all night. I worried for a little while about this until I saw that a surprising number of people are vaping 10ml and over a day! I figure I get through around 3ml a day just puffing whenever I feel like it, morning until night.

So who uses an e-cig like a smoke, taking 10-15 puffs every hour or two? How many just chain vape all day?

HauntedMyst

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2013
Chicago
I got tired of the habit of vaping. You have to habitually refill the tank. You have to habitually hold it up to your face. You have to habituallysuck on a thing that looks like a robots privates. So, I went to the army/navy/nasa surplus store and got this helmet and an old battery powered fog machine. Fill the tank up in the morning, put the helmet on and I vape all day without a thought of it being a habit. The wife gets mad when I wear it out of the house. She says I look crazy. I said "Until you look like Jennifer Aniston, I'm wearing the helmet." I think that's a fair trade off. Here is me cutting the grass.

8018.jpg

Buggainok

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2014
oklahoma city ok usa
I got tired of the habit of vaping. You have to habitually refill the tank. You have to habitually hold it up to your face. You have to habituallysuck on a thing that looks like a robots privates. So, I went to the army/navy/nasa surplus store and got this helmet and an old battery powered fog machine. Fill the tank up in the morning, put the helmet on and I vape all day without a thought of it being a habit. The wife gets mad when I wear it out of the house. She says I look crazy. I said "Until you look like Jennifer Aniston, I'm wearing the helmet." I think that's a fair trade off. Here is me cutting the grass.

8018.jpg

FALLING OFF MY CHAIR here!:D

Do you take custom orders?

Lucky1384

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2014
Sheffield, UK

8018.jpg

Haha! That is amazing, and entirely believable too! :D

The Ministry

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2013
Cramlington, Northumberland, UK
When I smoked, I would have one for 5 minutes and then another a couple of hours later. My first attempt at stopping smoking I just kept up the habit with an e-cig but it didn't work for me.

Now I've found the right setup, I find I have a mod in my hand for a long portion of the day. Some nights I'll spend hours with it just taking the odd one or two puffs all night. I worried for a little while about this until I saw that a surprising number of people are vaping 10ml and over a day! I figure I get through around 3ml a day just puffing whenever I feel like it, morning until night.

So who uses an e-cig like a smoke, taking 10-15 puffs every hour or two? How many just chain vape all day?

I pretty much carry (literally) my PV with me everywhere. Went through just over 10ml today and it's only 20:22pm. Yeah, my name is Shaun and I am an addict.

:D

K_Tech

Slightly mad but harmless
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Eastern Ohio, USA

My habit is something like your habit. I always have my gear with me. I'll take a vape or two (or three), then get back to it when I feel like having another. And I've also found that when I get busy, I'll frequently go a few hours without vaping - something I NEVER did with cigarettes.

Zealous

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2012
Texas
I vape very much like I smoked. If it's morning I sort of vape off an on the entire time I'm having my coffee. But then when I get to doing things I won't have a vape for several hours & then just take maybe 1 or 2 puffs & then get back to whatever I was doing. In the evenings while watching TV or whatever it's back to the vape whenever I feel like it thing.

CliffCavin

Nov 15, 2013
Columbus, Ohio
I gave up the tobacco cigs back in June 2013. All the same smoking "triggers" still apply,,, only I vape instead.

I do tend to nurse my e-cig stuff for long periods of time, just because there is no definitive end to the smoke, no .... to grind out.

5ml per day (as opposed to 1.5 packs of cigs) seems to be an average day for me.

The Ministry

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2013
Cramlington, Northumberland, UK
I definitely vape more than I smoked, but I don't vape as "long" as I'd have smoked. It's like less but more often (reminded me of Rimmer's encounter on the ship in Red Dwarf!)

So yeah, I probably vape more than I smoked, but I don't care. I vape enough to keep me from even contemplating a cigarette :D

HauntedMyst

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2013
Chicago
FALLING OFF MY CHAIR here!:D

Do you take custom orders?

I don't. In our law suit happy, no one taking any responsibility for them selves, low ohm culture no doubt some knuckle head would over fog and forget to open the vent ports and end up running over some underprivileged, high school drop out. rebellious "wearing their pants too low to stick it to the man" kids which the news would call a horrible tragedy and I would be sued for the hundreds of dollars they might have made in their life times in between prison sentences. I don't need that hassle.

Last edited:

Recycled Roadkill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 13, 2013
Garland, TX
I've been a chain vaper since I got the starter kit. I was almost immediately attracted to the mods when I started visiting this forum. I frequently keep at least 3 of my mods with different flavors along side of me, driving or not. I keep buying new and different tanks just to try 'em out. My latest tank being the Kanger Areotank.

Sitting next to me at the moment are the VTR with the Aerotank, the 134 with the iClear30b, and the Cool Fire II with a Hypertank attached. I'll only vape single coil tanks with the CF2 because of the 18350 battery which otherwise doesn't last more than a few hours.

I have had as many as 6 mods with different flavors for rotation. As others have stated, once vaping I've never really looked back. Worse yet, I absolutely refuse to hang out around smokers any longer because I can't stand their stench. (I hate looking back to when I smoked and am actually embarrased of my 35+ years of smoking and smelling among others.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread