What brand eliquid would you recommend to a newbie?

Which is the best overall eliquid brand for a newbie?

• Janty

• Johnson Creek

• Wicked

• Kick (Janes)

• Puresmoker

• E-cigs.co.uk

• David Yangs

• Sedansa

• Litecig

• Paxes

• e-Smokey Treats

• E-cig.com

• Freesmoke

• Ruyan

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't vote either. I prefer ecigsmokestore.com. A lot of us know ecigsmokestore is run by user "Dawnmarie" so we call it Dawn juice. LOL. Dawn has the best juice for flavor and vapor. She puts the mixture of Pg/VG in herself and adds the falvorings. You can get a sample pack of 6 and try out a bunch of flavors. I also like Vaporstation's green almond. I have had no atty problems with Dawn's liquid or Vaporstation which also has great vapor.

Closet Toker

ECF Veteran
Mar 7, 2009
Trempealeau, WI.
My supplier wasn't on here either.

I look to save $$. I've tried 5 suppliers on the list.

Bottom line, I've found the best U.S. supplier.

I don't like paying for "hype".

Dollar for Dollar, Cletus at www.mist-stix.com has the best value.

Very good quality liquid. The flavors are "true" to the taste. The service and prices are excellent.

I vape cigarette, and tobacco flavors. I don't do candy or fruity flavors. Coffee is my "non" tobacco favorite... yum.

Last edited:

Dr. Russell Fell

ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2008
Florida
Sorry, but Jane's Kick e-liquid is the best tasting, best vaping, and least residue producing liquid I have found, to date.

seconded - jane's liquid is the only stuff i've ever consistently bought and was thoroughly satisfied with and used up til the very last drop, even if i didn't like the flavor that much (compared to buying another brand's liquid, not liking the flavor, and then never ever touching the stuff again).

Poe

Sep 26, 2009
Totally new to the forum, but have been vaping for a monthe or so.

I'm a little concerned with e-juice ( or it's components ) imported from China. A lot of problems with lead in toys imported from China in the last couple of years.

Does anyone know of e-juice made and manufactured in the US or the UK?

'd feel a lot better knowing someone wasn't using anti-freeze as an extender or substitute for PG.

Scamz

ECF Veteran
Feb 1, 2009
Wembley, London, England
I voted Janty, not only because it's the best out there, it was made for your Janty e-cig, and also because Janty has the best service out there.

I did not "like" one flavour they sent to me, next time I ordered they sent me a bottle from a new batch plus an other free bottle.

There was nothing wrong with the liquid it self, I just did not like the after taste.
And taste is a personal thing.
Still, they made up for it more than they had to.

To this day I still have to hear from Johnson Creek.
I will never ever order from them again.
That's not how you deal with your customers.

why do i NEVER get free stuff? lol

CommDown

Supplier - Unregistered
Oct 1, 2009
North Tonawanda, New York
  • Deleted by ZambucaLu
  • Reason: Supplier failed to contact Admin to be registered
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread