what do I want???

Status
Not open for further replies.

redwingsray

Apr 29, 2013
ohio
Hello everybody... After looking around on here I was looking at this Kanger EVOD 650mah Starter Kit the link came from someone here, Kanger EVOD 650mah Starter Kit is this something I would want, I tried Blu disposables they are not bad but I can not do $10 a day, SS disability just don't let that happen with a family.

looking at the site it looks like juice is sold separate, should I get juice at the same place or is there a better place... and for the money is that starter kit good or should I look for a different one.

after 35yrs of smoking cigs/analogs I think it's time for a change...

THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME...

Grimmus

Feb 25, 2013
NJ
Ive been vaping for about 4 months now. I started with disposable cigalikes from local convenience stores. Then I purchased a Kanger T3 with an ego battery and it worked well for me. I got a Kanger Protank a few days ago and it has been awesome so far. I dont think you can beat Kanger for easy, no fuss vaping. The T3s do tend to leak a bit when the tank gets low but when it starts I just top it off.

GraceH

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2013
A, A
thats a good setup. I don't know about the batteries, I haven't used them but it is a good place to start. Evod is what I do suggest to new vapors.

All juice isn't created equal. I suggest getting small sample packs of juice from different venders till you find what you like. D&Dvapor has a cheap sampler kits (I'm in love with there watermelon). I do like there juices. Also MtBakerVapor has good prices and juices (I love there thug juice, ecto cooler, and coffee caramel). Lots of people on here also like ECBlend, I haven't tried them yet.

A good rule of thumb is to buy your juices from vendors that are more juice only vendors. If a gear based vendor has bed juices then no big deal for them, cause they make more off the gear. But if a juice geared vendor has bad juices they fail. Someone on here told me that and I have found that it tends to be true.

Happy Vaping

Douglas Hall

Apr 24, 2013
USA
It can be overwhelming to buy your first ecig after using the disposable types after you figure out you like it. I would suggest doing research, talking with veterans and visiting a shop if you have one near you. Being able to see, touch and sample is the best way to figure out what you like. A 650mah VV batt would make sense for your next upgrade. Hope you find what you are seeking!

Hello everybody... After looking around on here I was looking at this Kanger EVOD 650mah Starter Kit the link came from someone here, Kanger EVOD 650mah Starter Kit is this something I would want, I tried Blu disposables they are not bad but I can not do $10 a day, SS disability just don't let that happen with a family.

looking at the site it looks like juice is sold separate, should I get juice at the same place or is there a better place... and for the money is that starter kit good or should I look for a different one.

after 35yrs of smoking cigs/analogs I think it's time for a change...

THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME...

Julopy

ECF Veteran
Dec 27, 2012
Austin, TX
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread