What do you do when you run out of batteries?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jules22871

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
It hasn't happened to me yet and I pray it never does because it won't be pretty.

I have this OCD thing with batteries, all batteries, anything that runs on batteries. I have at least 40 AA batteries in a drawer "just in case" I might need them for something. If I have an ecig batt go bad I order 2 to replace it. I am terrible about that. I just recently got a passthru and I think I'm going to be just as bad over it. I am already planning on ordering spares. You just cannot be prepared enough!

LOL!

1) Bring your charger to work.

2) Buy a Janty Stick or other "mod" type with generic batteries.

3) Buy some extra batteries, man!

I've actually got passthroughs, extra chargers, car adapters, extra batteries and a Kensington battery pack so I'm covered there. So if I start weeping uncontrollably it's because everything has failed. :p

I'm waiting for the 2nd Generation of the sticks and mods to come out. I've jumped on 1st editions of some of the esmoking devices before and would just feel more comfortable to wait and let all the initial "undocumented features" shake out first. :lol::lol::lol:

I was looking at a screwdriver tho...but TW USA sold out before I could get one. :p

yvilla

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2008
Rochester, NY
I have failsafe after failsafe after failsafe: Three SDs, about 70 atomizers, tons of the cheap SD batteries and three chargers for them, three USB passthroughs for just in case, and I'm going to buy the PS manual passthrough with both the 901 and 801 adapters, two APC power packs and one Rockfish (bigger) powerpack, another powerpack that can also be solar charged, the Weller (soldering tool mod :D), lots of AA rechargeables for the Weller, two mini pipes with two batteries each (which I hardly ever use, and two others never opened which I better list for sale soon!), ten extra batteries for the mini pipes, and I'm not going to even get into the liquids and flavorings and menthol crystals here. :w00t:

Last edited:

FRESH x913x

ECF Veteran
May 28, 2009
Canon city, CO
I created a 3AA mod just for these kind of situations. It will last long enough for a battery to charge. I can always find AAs if needed.

same here! if my 901 battery is toast i grab my box mod. and if those batteries die while im out stop at a gas station and pick up some more!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread