what is the best website for international orders?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yakir Levi

Jan 22, 2012
israel

SCTony

ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2011
South Carolina
Shalom Yakir and Welcome to ECF!! toilev.jpg

platinum70

Nov 30, 2011
Israel
Shalom Yakir,

I'ts hard to tell which e-cig will meet your needs. if your are a light smoker, a simple small mini e-cig might work for you but if you smoke more like a pack {20) a day or more, than you will need an e-cig that delivers like the eGo series.
you will see many brand names popping around repeatedly and it will probably confuse you as it did to me, eventually it doesn't matter if you buy this or that brand, you will end up seeking the ultimate replacement for a tobacco cigarette from the taste and TH perspective and you will keep trying different liquids and e-cig varations. just like i do.

Frankly speaking, i'm quite a newbie and still learning my self. i bought an eGo-C replica which is quite good at vaporhawk.com which are very cheap and reliable; they also have free shipping worldwide but the shipping from China is not the fastest, it took my order a month to arrive as i ordered in early December and apparently the post is very slow in that month because of the holidays.

While my ego-c delivers, i kind of got used to it and still i'm looking for even more stronger TH and flavor. i've just ordered cartomizers from madvapes.com which has a very fast service and very reasonable shipping prices to Israel.

If you are looking for vapor, TH and quitting analogs, get your self a few Ego batteries and a charger, a few ego cartomizers and liquids and you will be good to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread