Status
Not open for further replies.

Ladiekali

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Florida
I haven't found a fave yet. Seems like there are So many out and so many I've yet to try. So I say I've found many that I love like blu-baco, butterscotch, and my new one I've been vaping for two days and loving is salacious strawberry. I didn't like the moo juice so I was a lil nervous about the salacious strawberry but it's very tasty. I get all my vapor liquid from MT Baker.:vapor:

I wasnt crazy about moo juice, ive has salicious in my cart a few times.
Think im gonna go ahead and give it a try.

I like bluebacco as well but its strong for me so im going to dilute with unflavored nicotine base.

Dana A

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 25, 2012
Iowa
QUOTE=Randall.K;11900855]Without a doubt, Hangsen RY4 100% VG.

Can't get enough of it :p

:vapor:[/QUOTE]
You are so lucky to love a cheap liquid! In the beginning I loved desert ship by Dekang. I was getting 250 mls for 50 bucks back then. Then Mac Catt Vapers sent me a sample of their RYW4 with a Vivi nova I ordered and I was hooked. Now I cant vape the desert ship for some reason :( Don't taste good anymore.[

meisnick

Verified Member
Jan 17, 2014
Wisconsin, USA
I was the biggest fan of The Vapers Knoll (formerly vapor.....) Cracked, I could not get enough cracked I used to pound through 100ml bottles like it was going out of style. I even got the only giant glass bottle they ever sent out. Then I fell out of love, after almost 2 years I fount my new favorite Blueberry Pomegranate

russell89

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 17, 2014
pa
Halo's Kringle's Curse! Just like eating peppermint candies. It evens has a sweet finish to the flavor. I always loved going to the grocery store and picking a "Starlight mint" out of the bin and chomping on it before my mother knew I had snagged one. Kind of a twisted memory but that's what it reminds me of! :sneaky:

Just ordered this cant wait.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread