what mint e-juice flavors are better than juul's mint pods?

Status
Not open for further replies.

casuald00d

ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2018
the states of unitedness
i'm a huge fan of mint flavored e-juices but all i've been vaping lately is juul's mint pods. i'd preferably like a mint/fruit cross, i think, but have no idea what might be good. no good vape shops around here that i know of where i can test juice either (i live in the sticks lol). so it'd need to be something i can buy online and have shipped to me. i'm guessing that doesn't narrow the options much.

i'd love to get some feedback from anyone that's actually used the mint juul pods cause i'm looking for something better by comparison, preferably a lot better.

one idea that keeps popping up in my head is blueberry x mint. that sounds delicious.

any suggestions?

Reactions: stols001

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I have not used the Juul pods (OH WAIT, I have, when I tried the kiddo's for puff it was the mint version), so technically I am in violation here (sorry) but I would suggest a couple things.
A) vendors will sell sample size juices often several at a time so it's less expensive for you so you could try a few "mint medley" sample packs from a few vendors to see what you like.

The Juul pods are 59 mg/ml nic salts, so I might suggest either bumping up your mints with nic salt base that you purchase separately and/or limit yourself to high nic salt vendors, because I ca pretty much guarantee that some of your "love" for the juul mint may have to do with the concentration of nic salts you are inhaling per puff. The former solution may be more cumbersome, but it's certainly going to be cheaper.

I have a brain that associates "taste" and "effect" so if yours is at all like mine, you will need the right nic concentration as well to find a similar "satisfaction" so to speak.

Best of luck I hope you find what you need and that some other folks (I pretty much DIY) will be along with more specific suggestions and etc.

Anna

Reactions: casuald00d
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread