What to upgrade to next

Status
Not open for further replies.

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
Hmmm now im starting to change my mind again thinking either svd or mvp now. Seen a few bad reports on vamo and im slightly clumsy so thats out the window

I know you're on a phone, so I'll keep it simple.

If you come down to SVD or MVP, consider your usage. I use separate/independent battery mods so I can take one battery out and put a fresh one in. Although you can pass-through vape on an MVP, it's not a perfect device, if that's all you own.

CrackerTeg

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 17, 2014
Groton, Connecticut, USofA
Seeing as how I was in your same boat over the last week or so, I picked up the MVP at my local b&m after holding both in my hand. The feel, battery life and durability is there with the MVP. Technically, it doesn't have a user replaceable battery but if you're savvy, that's easily overcome. Besides, the battery lasts for days on this thing. I'm glad I picked up the MVP over the vamo. Another thing that swayed my decision was there were more negatives against the vamo than the innokin. HTH.

evan le'garde

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2013
There is always the "Tesla". It isn't a Provari, But it tries to be. I've got one, it's a well made device. Very thick Aluminium alloy, about 3 millimetres thick, quite lightweight, really solid mod. Spring loaded centre terminal. Uses an 18650 battery. They've tried harder than most to build a robust mod. Got to give it some credit just for that.

It has downsides too, it sounds like a rattle snake when you vape with it, pretty cool really, your fingers block your line of sight when you use the adjustment buttons because the buttons are above the screen rather than below. It's ok as long as you've got 2 hands though !. Think about it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread