What's a good high-liquid-volume RTA?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tailland

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2018
Germany
I'm contemplating buying a rta, but it should be something special.

it should...

- pack at least(!) 7-8ml of juice, the more the better, can have fatboy/bulb glass
- max 28mm diameter
- should be easy to build
- should offer real good taste, cloud production is low prio
- as a bonus, if possible, top airflow/leak free design

Any ideas?

Heartsdelight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2015
I'm contemplating buying a RTA, but it should be something special.

it should...

- pack at least(!) 7-8ml of juice, the more the better, can have fatboy/bulb glass
- max 28mm diameter
- should be easy to build
- should offer real good taste, cloud production is low prio
- as a bonus, if possible, top airflow/leak free design

Any ideas?
The only one I can think of that fulfills the 7-8ml requirement is the Steamcrave Aromamizer Supreme v2 with the optional 8ml glass/chimney. I really enjoy the 2 that I have, I also purchased the single coil deck, it comes with a newly revised postless deck.

tailland

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2018
Germany
The only one I can think of that fulfills the 7-8ml requirement
Would this change if I lowered that requirement to let's say 6ml? If there isn't such a super tank, I'd surely be willing to compromise... I was hoping for such a high volume because when I was browsing tanks at fasttech, I had found plenty of tanks with volumes even higher than 10ml... problem was, I have no clue which ones are good or not.

Last edited:

Heartsdelight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2015
Would this change if I lowered that requirement to let's say 6ml? If there isn't such a super tank, I'd surely be willing to compromise... I was hoping for such a high volume because when I was browsing tanks at fasttech, I had found plenty of tanks with volumes even higher than 10ml... problem was, I have no clue which ones are good or not.
Off the top of my head I can’t think of a tank with 6ml. What are some of the names of the ones you saw @Fasttech?

Reactions: stols001

tailland

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2018
Germany

KenD

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 20, 2013
Stockholm, Sweden
kennetgranholm.com
I'm already browsing the different versions of this Aromamizer series.. the "plus" one with 10ml and 20ml extension is gorgeous, but also a 30mm diameter. My Espion only supports 28mm, so that's my limit for now.
The Aromamizer Supreme v1 holds 7ml and is a great atomizer. Probably hard to find since the v2 has been out for quite a while now, though.

Sent from my Thor E using Tapatalk

Heartsdelight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2015
I'm already browsing the different versions of this Aromamizer series.. the "plus" one with 10ml and 20ml extension is gorgeous, but also a 30mm diameter. My Espion only supports 28mm, so that's my limit for now.
There’s a lot of love for the Plus. I have it. The Geekvape Aegis will accommodate it. And the Hcigar Wildwolf mod too, I’m thinking of getting it.

tailland

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2018
Germany
There’s a lot of love for the Plus. I have it. The Geekvape Aegis will accommodate it. And the Hcigar Wildwolf mod too, I’m thinking of getting it.
I know of no other mod that I would prefer over the Espion right now tbh, and there are quite a bunch of goodlooking mods out there...

I might try getting the ProC-RTA coil to work in my tank, although that probably requires a little modification. Saw a video on youtube where a guy modded his Procore Aries with an Ijoy glass, which then allowed the Aries to accomodate the bigger-than-normal ProC-RTA coil.

Last edited:

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
What about the Aromamizer supreme 2.1? It's only 25 mm vs. the 30 mm Aromamizers and has extension pieces to take it up to 8 ml. It'll fit that 28 mm limit just fine. The Steam crave store has a bundle on sale which includes the 5 ml standard stuff and the 8 ml glass and chimney extention.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread