What's in your mouth...? AKA What are you vaping right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cavenerd

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2014
Bahamas
Doing a tank battle off today. Atlantis with Boilermaker Chisel on an iPV3 and the Kangor Sub-tank with boilermaker forge on a different iPV3. vaping bath at ~35W. Both wide open air channels.

The kangor has a much tighter draw, IMO and has a distinct cotton taste even after I let it wick for at least 30 minutes.

I think the kangor has better aesthetics, but the Atlantis is giving a better vape. IMHO.

Cavenerd

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2014
Bahamas
Enter the Dragon in the Atlantis on the cf sub, Malibu menthol in the mini nauty on the istick, and strawberry vanilla milkshake in the carto tank on the kgo :p

How's the CF Sub? I haven't used it yet but friends tell me battery life isn't great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tica02

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2012
Minne-soda!
How's the CF Sub? I haven't used it yet but friends tell me battery life isn't great.

Well I've had it going since about noon so I haven't recharged it yet. It's part of a rotation so it's not getting used solely on its own. I will tell you that 10-20 good toots (haha) and your tank is empty. I'm almost half way through my second tank.
I'll post again if I think the battery life is terrible but I can imagine it'll be about on par with the istick.

Cavenerd

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2014
Bahamas
Well I've had it going since about noon so I haven't recharged it yet. It's part of a rotation so it's not getting used solely on its own. I will tell you that 10-20 good toots (haha) and your tank is empty. I'm almost half way through my second tank.
I'll post again if I think the battery life is terrible but I can imagine it'll be about on par with the istick.

Nice. I've been thinking about ordering one but not sure how I would fit it into my normal mod rotation.

I had to cut back on my Atlantis use. I had two set up on different mods the first few days after they came out and I was killing 10-15ml a day.

They do toot nice though. :)

Cavenerd

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2014
Bahamas
I can see how you would go through that much that's for sure. I'm trying not to do that - I don't think I could stand being out of dragon again. I can't afford to blow through them since I don't diy. Lol

Idk why I'm the only person in the world that doesn't like enter the dragon...

I live on an island in Bahamas so I too cannot afford to be wasteful of my favorite juices, since we don't have fancy things like "stores" or "infrastructure". 100% dependant on the Internet... When the Internet works.

Thankfully, my neighbor isn't a half bad diy'er.

#thirdworldproblems

tica02

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2012
Minne-soda!
Idk why I'm the only person in the world that doesn't like enter the dragon...

I live on an island in Bahamas so I too cannot afford to be wasteful of my favorite juices, since we don't have fancy things like "stores" or "infrastructure". 100% dependant on the Internet... When the Internet works.

Thankfully, my neighbor isn't a half bad diy'er.

#thirdworldproblems

Well all I hear is raving about koi and it's nasty to me so don't feel too bad ;)
My mom will diy stuff for me if I buy the ingredients but I'm a pretty picky vapor. Her strawberry vanilla milkshake is amazing though!

Cavenerd

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2014
Bahamas
Well all I hear is raving about koi and it's nasty to me so don't feel too bad ;)
My mom will diy stuff for me if I buy the ingredients but I'm a pretty picky vapor. Her strawberry vanilla milkshake is amazing though!

I love the Koi. Someone on here told me it tasted like cucumber-melon lotion... I love cucumber-melon lotion and I'm out of Koi.

But I don't have any cucumber-melon to vape so... probably safer that way.

I have a couple liters of nicotine in the freezer but I'm hesitant to try DIY bc I feel like I would end up with 1 gallon of something that's "eh". Or I would drip straight flavoring and die from taste-bud overload.

If your Mom publishes her recipe(s) have her put it on the DIY board and I'll have my neighbor make it. He wears glasses so I assume he's really smart.

tica02

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2012
Minne-soda!
I love the Koi. Someone on here told me it tasted like cucumber-melon lotion... I love cucumber-melon lotion and I'm out of Koi.

But I don't have any cucumber-melon to vape so... probably safer that way.

I have a couple liters of nicotine in the freezer but I'm hesitant to try DIY bc I feel like I would end up with 1 gallon of something that's "eh". Or I would drip straight flavoring and die from taste-bud overload.

If your Mom publishes her recipe(s) have her put it on the DIY board and I'll have my neighbor make it. He wears glasses so I assume he's really smart.

I'll ask for her recipe for you. It's nom:)
I love cucumber melon lotion. I hate koi. Lol

Dyanne

ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2014
Queensland, Australia
My new Istick with Mini Naughty arrived YAY!!! Im vaping Cherry on top by NicQuid, Juice is great but I can already tell I will need to step down on nic with this set up hahaha. istick.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread