Status
Not open for further replies.

radicalfrog

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2009
Boothbay Harbor Maine
www.mstsbakery.com
A Customer wrote this to me a while back. I forget who??

Ms T cannot be held responsible for any injuries due to multiple trips to the mailbox, explosion of taste buds upon vaping, or impulses to hoard juice.

Ms. T's juice is highly addictive due to large amounts of yummy flavor.

Please exercise caution when using and remember to eat, as many have reported the juice tasted as good they forgot they weren't actually eating a pastry!

Smooches
Ms T

Bovinia

Divine Bovine
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
South Carolina
A Customer wrote this to me a while back. I forget who??

Ms T cannot be held responsible for any injuries due to multiple trips to the mailbox, explosion of taste buds upon vaping, or impulses to hoard juice.

Ms. T's juice is highly addictive due to large amounts of yummy flavor.

Please exercise caution when using and remember to eat, as many have reported the juice tasted as good they forgot they weren't actually eating a pastry!

Smooches
Ms T

Haha, that is SO true!!

Gravity

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2010
Sandusky, Ohio, United States

But if I vape my dessert, I don't consume those calories! :D I'm on the Ms. T's diet! :vapor: Eat three sensible, balanced meals, and vape your sweet tooth away!

radicalfrog

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2009
Boothbay Harbor Maine
www.mstsbakery.com
I have to say something about the reviews I am gettin! I love them "GOOD" and "BAD"!!!!!!!

But that doesn't mean you can verbally abuse me when you give your opinion. So please if you don't like something just say you didn't like it! Please don't say "You asked for feedback and here it is......it's awful. " I take great pride in creating each one of these flavors. Saying "You asked for feedback and here it is......it's awful. " doesn't make anyone for that matter ...feel really appreciated! I do what I do and take GREAT Pride in what I do and no matter how hard anyone may try..... I will never fight with a customer over what he/she may say about one of my flavors. Honestly if you don't like something doesn't mean EVERYONE doesn't like it. It is just your taste! That is why I have the testing area ...to test these flavors and make them better. So please just tell me what you like or don't like and I can fix it to make that flavor better.

AND Just for the record I DO NOT use NOR have I Ever Used WATER of any kind in MY E-JUICES!!!

Smooches TO Ya
Ms T

scheherezade

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2010
VA Beach
Thats one of the problems with the internet. People say things they would (hopefully, if they have any manners) be embarresed to say in person. Love ECF, but I am amazed by people who simply don't like sommething and have to go on a tirade about it. If they went to a restaurant, ordered something they'd never had before and didn't care for it, would they march into the kitchen to tell the chef what a lousy cook they are. Seriously doubt it. You have many loyal fans for a reason. You're awesome. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread