What's the secret to bigger puffs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thamyris

Sep 14, 2013
.... Rapids, MN
ok no offence to those that have made some comments but some of them i read here skimming through are pure bs and not what one needs to know if they are looking for more of the visual effect one may need to satisfy ones needs.
just saying run low ohms with more power without knowledge of battery amps and other variables can be unsafe and even dangerous if not done correctly.
i use kanger tanks and am currently able to get all the cloud i need to satisfy me and can even closely compare to a mech with sub ohm resistance dual coil rbda .. etc etc...and i use this on a vamo with my daily travel configuration.

the best advice i can give you to wanting bigger clouds for your needs is to do research.. and lots and lots of it...
one needs to understand the risks of drawing power from their battery and how the juice being used will effect the control of vapor and the airflow relating to both of those in conjunction with one another.

me i found after vaping for a bit of time it was for me more of a visual stimulation i needed then the actual throat hit and nic lvl to feel i am being relaxed and satisfied through a vaping experience rather then a analog one.

its not something the average or new user should just jump into without understanding exactly what they are doing.
please do the research on everything, start off small with making your own juice .
then move onto rebuilding your kanger tank coils.
practice practice practice... get it down to a science and know your ohms with what may be acceptable to that ohm lvl through VW/VV and how that particular wrap may be effected with airflow..juice ratios..etc.... use a protected mod before you move into a giant jump of mech mods and sub ohms and battery capabilities.. something could blow up if not protected... and im not jokeing!

if you are gona go big you MUST do it safely and know what you are doing... over heating a battery by discharging it to much or over loading it to fast will not make you a happy camper...

im not trying to be the .... on the muffin here... im just saying its not something you want to just try to achieve by hearing things people may spit out if you dont know what you are actually doing with your equipment..
be safe first... learn all that you can... then the happiness of big clouds and then chasing them will be there.

D. Waterhouse

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2009
central WI USA
So ... the secret is to achieve the lowest possible resistance/ohms?

The secret is a balance between coil heat, coil surface area, wicking, and most over looked, airflow. A lot of people complain about airy draws and at the same time complain about low vapor and burned flavor but if you can open up your draw you a least give yourself more leeway with your coil temp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread