Whats the story with these vendors! help me to understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

vsummer1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2012
California
I guess you can say I'm 50% at fault. And would you say that vendors would be @ 50% aswell for not thinking of Projected sales?

Well, since they don't even know if they are going to be in business much longer who is to say what they are thinking? I think that is the worst case scenario, but if it was my business I surely wouldn't want to have a lot of stuff on hand that I couldn't sell.

TH'er

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 16, 2012
In the Ocean
Now, That's a very good point to take into consideration, as I haven't thought of that. Very good point.

On a side note, My mailman is going to be quite envious tomorrow and the next cpl of days with all my goodies that are going to arrive..

Since I turned him onto vaping last week.

Always have to look out for the Mailman.. hahaha

Last edited:

rockymtnrobin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2012
Colorado
I just checked and IBTanked has them in stock. I am not sure what ocean you are in, but if it is the Pacific OCD (IBTanked's owner) is located in California and the ship time shouldn't be too long.

Get yourself verified, they often have coops for them where you can buy in bulk. You just have to be aware that coops take time to generate the interest, get the payments, order from China, then ship to the USA and then reship to you. But for the cost savings, and having a ton of them on hand, nothing could be better. I think I must have 20 boxes sitting in my secret stash hole under the stairs (shhhh, don't tell, it's secret!) ;)

Now is the best time to get into DIY also. Everyone is scampering to get their high level NIC for when the FDA makes a decision on what to do about the wild west of ecigs these days. No one knows, but at the least I would think they want to tax the nic for the revenue and I for one don't want to pay a ton of taxes!
I agree with summer 100%
But you all ways take a chance that Any group buy has risk. They may take at the least a month.
However the savings can be great.

Hate to hear that Customs is stepping it up. They could make it worse for sure, I think the FDA and the up coming UK problems
may really cripple us. So if you find it buy it, shopping around may not work in the short term.
And this month will be crazy slow... because of China's New Year!! IMHO and my :2c:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread