What's Your Current Favorite Coffee "Wake & Vape?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Underdawg736

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2013
Lancaster, Pa
My local B&M has a nice strong flavor called Jamaican Java that hits the spot first thing in the morning. Between that and their Apple Jax, both at 24mg and I'm set for the morning. I also have some of vape Dudes Hazelnut Coffee and while it's a nice vape, it doesn't have that kick in the rear I'm looking to get (like that first morning analog we always went for first thing!).

bhswmc01

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2013
Boise, Idaho, United States
They don't offer that flavor anymore. :cry: I would love to find a good caramel/coffee flavor...nervous to buy one 'vape unvaped' , since I haven't liked any of the coffee flavors I've tried so far.

I've been vaping HHV Serendipity for over 9 months, and I've never once got coffee or sweet black tea notes from it. Interesting...

Flavor truly IS subjective... ;-)

My current coffee juice that I vape every morning on the drive to work is Caramel Macchiato from Vape Dojo at 18mg.

Caramel Macchiato Jutsu Premium Vape Juice

samuraijill

ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2011
Oregon High Desert
I posted this in the other coffee thread but I gotta give this one to Five Bucks from Indigo Vapor, caramel macchiato, perfecty balanced and great straight from the mail. I'm going back this week for a big bottle, this is an all-day for me.
I see Deadly Sin mentioned a lot, I've never tried it because I thought that was a tobacco flavor?

Last edited:
Many thanks for everyone's input! Your posts are so very much appreciated...I was pretty lost in the "java jungle!"

Okay...on recommendations from this thread I've ordered around a dozen new coffee vapes that are winging their way here via VapeMail.

After I've run them up the smokestack, I'll put these suggested coffee vapes in the Wake-and-Vape "JuzeBox" and post an over-all review of all the juices you've recommended.

9234364319_1f4a00c1c7.jpg

I'll try to give detailed descriptions of each experience.

Again...thanks for the pointers, all!

diner-silver diner coffee mug.jpg

Attachments

• jukebox_05.jpg
    jukebox_05.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 8
  • jukebox_03.jpg
    jukebox_03.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 8

JmanEspresso

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 15, 2013
    Westchester, NY,USA
    Its not called a coffee, but the Vivid Vanilla Cartos that I got direct from Blu, had this backbone of coffee that added to the overall awesomeness of the flavor.

Im glad I had of these left over when my Vamo came, because I put them on there, cranked up the voltage just a bit, and the flavor got just that tiny bit better. The coffee flavor is muted, but overall, its a great vape with a cup of coffee. I plan to order some vanilla from JC to see if its the same.

I also have two coffees from MBV waiting to try, Hazelnut and Caramel. The Caramel is 65-35 and the Hazelnut was the one juice out of the whole order that I got 20-80, to see if I liked the heavy VG blend. Once I try them I will report back. They both already smell amazing, but since out of the many bottles I ordered, these two are probably the ones I want to like the most, Im giving them a bit of steep time while I work on the other flavors.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread