What's Your Favorite Cinnamon-flavored (or dessert) Vape & Why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
My all day vape was Spring Vapers Coffee Cake, which was discontinued several months ago. :(

Found a "suitable" replacement in The Big Bottle Company's Cinnamon Cream. $16 for 120 ml.

Tried a new one recently and its just as good as my first favorite: The Plume Room's Cinna-Drizzle Coffee Cake. $30 for 60 ml. Rich and complex. Worth the extra money to me. :)

big-bottle-co-cinnamon-cream-ejuice-ejuice-big-bottle-co-721418_large.jpg

cinnadrizzle2222_grande.png

Winner of 2014 ''Best New Bakery eLiquid of the Year'' from Spinfuel Magazine!

The perfect complement to your morning coffee, this cinnamon cake e-juice has a bold, sweet, cinnamon flavor that will keep you coming back for more!

Last edited:
Just fyi, Mt Baker's Cinnamon Roll juice is most likely just a single flavor and I'd suspect that they are using FlavorWest Cinnamon Roll flavoring to make it. Have you considered trying to make your own juice?

I've thought of it....never have tried it.

• Creative
Reactions: HigherStateD

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Thanks! Which do you prefer of the two that you suggested?
Plume Room Cinna-Drizzle Coffee Cake. It's more expensive and richer in flavor, and the cinnamon is a bit more present in the mix than in the other one. The Cinnamon Cream is cheaper and a good flavor, too.

I'd describe the difference as eating a decadent coffee cake from a fine bakery vs a cinnamon roll you'd get at the mall. Both are good to eat; it depends upon your expectations.

Last edited:
  • Informative

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
A single flavor cinnamon dessert vape i like is flavorwest buttered cinnamon roll at 10% in diy. I bought a 236ml bottle of the stuff from their website for ..$12? I forget. Anyway, at 10% that’s well over half a gallon of juice after it’s mixed. Taken me a year and it’s still half full.

• Winner
A single flavor cinnamon dessert vape i like is flavorwest buttered cinnamon roll at 10% in diy. I bought a 236ml bottle of the stuff from their website for ..$12? I forget. Anyway, at 10% that’s well over half a gallon of juice after it’s mixed. Taken me a year and it’s still half full.

Hmmm! What's your recipe? I may just try to make my own! :)

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Hey, everyone! My ADV has been Mt Baker Vapor's Cinnamon Roll juice for years--but anymore they are out of stock more often than not! :( Drag! I need to find a replacement and a company that is more reliable!

What's your favorite?

Thanks!
It's been a few years, but I used to love Goodlife vapor's "Deadly sin".

Good luck in your search.
I
Yeah, that's not creepy at all. Cheers @smacuser

• Love

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Deadly Sin has been coming up in my searches. :) Could you two describe the flavor for me?
It was mostly just sweet deep cinnamon from memory. Perhaps a bit of caramel/brown sugar/molasses/leather.
I also do not recall much of a tobacco note.

HTH
I

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
Deadly Sin def has some graham cracker in it and not a lot of cinnamon. I agree with another who said make your own. If you were happy with Mt Bakers Cinnamon Roll you will be happy with anything you pull off just using a single flavor and some VG/PG. Mt Baker is about the least complex of any juices I know of

• Useful

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread