Status
Not open for further replies.

Tinkiegrrl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2013
New York, NY
So, I went a bit crazy on after Christmas vape shopping. Here's what I've got on the way.

1) MVP 2 Energy kit in Petals (back up for my black MVP 2)
2) 2 iClear 16b's and 2 replacement heads for them (Anyone know where I can find coils fo rthe 30b? I have one, but can't find coils)
3) iTaste VV v3 Express kit in Chameleon (this is back up for my back up)
4) 3 IBTanked tanks and accessories for them (o rings and pre punched cartos)
5) Mini Protank II in blue
6) Protank coils
7) 30 ml bottle of Swagger from Pink Spot
8) Sample bottle of Pink Spot from Pink Spot

I'm also heading to the brick and mortar neay me to stock up on more liquid, as we're running low. They're pricey, but we're low enough on e-liquid to make waiting for it in the mail to not be possible unless we want to start vaping our unvapeables. Besides, I can try it this way.

So, what goodies did you all get for Christmas, and what is on it's way?:)

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
So, I went a bit crazy on after Christmas vape shopping. Here's what I've got on the way.

1) MVP 2 Energy kit in Petals (back up for my black MVP 2)
2) 2 iClear 16b's and 2 replacement heads for them (Anyone know where I can find coils fo rthe 30b? I have one, but can't find coils)
3) iTaste VV v3 Express kit in Chameleon (this is back up for my back up)
4) 3 IBTanked tanks and accessories for them (o rings and pre punched cartos)
5) Mini Protank II in blue
6) Protank coils
7) 30 ml bottle of Swagger from Pink Spot
8) Sample bottle of Pink Spot from Pink Spot

I'm also heading to the brick and mortar neay me to stock up on more liquid, as we're running low. They're pricey, but we're low enough on e-liquid to make waiting for it in the mail to not be possible unless we want to start vaping our unvapeables. Besides, I can try it this way.

Discount Vapers Has the 30B coils. Whenever a new product arrives, it does take a few weeks for it to saturate the marketplace. Innokin's iclears don't get as much love from the vendors as Kanger, but perhaps the new 16B and 30B will change that.

Speaking of the 16B -- how does it vape? I like the fact that the iclear16B is now 2.4ml instead of... 1.6 as the original.

Also, be on the lookout for the unreleased 16D -- I have no idea what it is, but the last coil box I received from Innokin had 16B and 16D listed.

Tinkiegrrl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2013
New York, NY
Discount Vapers Has the 30B coils. Whenever a new product arrives, it does take a few weeks for it to saturate the marketplace. Innokin's iclears don't get as much love from the vendors as Kanger, but perhaps the new 16B and 30B will change that.

Speaking of the 16B -- how does it vape? I like the fact that the iclear16B is now 2.4ml instead of... 1.6 as the original.

Also, be on the lookout for the unreleased 16D -- I have no idea what it is, but the last coil box I received from Innokin had 16B and 16D listed.

I don't have the 16 b yet, but I do have the 30b, and i LOVE the 30 b. No leaking, no grugling, and the plastic on it is really a great quality plastic that is so far standing anything I throw into it really well. Vapor production and taste is phenominal, so I'm hoping the 16b won't disappoint. My only gripe about the 30 is how big it is. I'm still trying a ton of different juices, so it's hard to commit to filling that large of a tank with one. Also, I don't have the replacement coils for it yet and that makes me nervous. I'm also very fond of the original 30 and I love the taste from the original 16 but the 16 always leaks on me. I ordered all these different clearos/tanks so I can phase out the original 16's from my set ups. They're proving to be too much of a hassle for me, although I have never had an issue that I couldn't figure out, and figuring it out typically means I loose that 1.6 ml of liquid I put into them. Can't stand wasting liquid like that. I keep hearing about carto tanks, so I figured I'd give those a whirl as well. The mini protank II will likely wind up to be my husband's. I ordered that before I found the 16b's and replacement heads for them. He'll ONLY use mini protank II's and refuses to try others. They are the most hassle free of the bunch I've got so far.

Tinkiegrrl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2013
New York, NY
That's a nice haul!!!

Since I gave away my original 650 mAh, VV ego type battery, I've been using my MVP 2 exclusively. If anything happened to it, or to my husband's iTaste VV v3, we have NO back ups. Well, he still has his original VV ego, but it's barely functional. The fire button has been sticking. So, back ups are needed. Also, hubby is a vape gear theif, so I imagine that he'll wind up stealing the black MVP 2 or the new VV v3 when everything arrives. This way, we'll each have at least two functional devices.

Tinkiegrrl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2013
New York, NY
I have to wait til next week when i get paid but i am ordering a kayfun clone, a igo w, a few new aw batteries and a battery extension for my provari. That should wipe out my january budget.

Provari crossed my mind, but as I have yet to find my ideal topper, and I don't forsee ever finding the time to rebuild coils, I decided to spend the bulk of my money on a bunch of different tanks and clearos. I heard so many great things about IBTanked, and I really hope those work out for me. If not, I love the iClear 30 b so far, and maybe the iClear 16b's I bought will be just as good. Finally, if all else fails, our Mini Protank's have been the most reliable so far, even if I find the taste too muted.

Tinkiegrrl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2013
New York, NY
I've never had an iclear (16 or 30) leak. Interesting.

The 30 doesn't, but the 16's do for me. It's always something different too. Like an o ring that twisted slightly during the last cleaning, or the center post being a bit TOO off center. I can figue it out and fix it easily when I get home, but I have a two hour commute each day and I've wound up with a bag full of eliquid more then I'd care to admit because of it. Granted, it's usually user error on my part, because I'm always in a rush, but I can't change being in a rush most of the time, so I'm going to change the clearos instead.

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
The 30 doesn't, but the 16's do for me. It's always something different too. Like an o ring that twisted slightly during the last cleaning, or the center post being a bit TOO off center. I can figue it out and fix it easily when I get home, but I have a two hour commute each day and I've wound up with a bag full of eliquid more then I'd care to admit because of it. Granted, it's usually user error on my part, because I'm always in a rush, but I can't change being in a rush most of the time, so I'm going to change the clearos instead.

The original iClears are... fiddly ;) Most of the time, they work fantastic, then you'll forget to snug something correctly and they'll leak. One iclear16 I had, the bottom ring came ajr while cleaning and I didn't notice until I filled it with liquid, which then leaked all over the place. The iClear30's... if the top cap is tightened too much, it'll leak from the connection; if it's not tightened enough... it'll leak through the connection. But I still love how they vape.

Looking forward to trying the 30B and 16B... and pray they are less fiddly but still deliver a fantastic vape.

floofgoofer

Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
Napa, CA, USA

(Anyone know where I can find coils fo rthe 30b? I have one, but can't find coils)

I got my 30B here, Arrives today!! woohoo :) Also got a 5-pack of coils for $10 bucks. seemed pretty reasonable

The Innokin iClear 30B 3ml BDC @ VapingME.com

Tinkiegrrl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2013
New York, NY
The original iClears are... fiddly ;) Most of the time, they work fantastic, then you'll forget to snug something correctly and they'll leak. One iclear16 I had, the bottom ring came ajr while cleaning and I didn't notice until I filled it with liquid, which then leaked all over the place. The iClear30's... if the top cap is tightened too much, it'll leak from the connection; if it's not tightened enough... it'll leak through the connection. But I still love how they vape.

Looking forward to trying the 30B and 16B... and pray they are less fiddly but still deliver a fantastic vape.

The 30 b has been pretty fiddle free for me so far, and the taste is nice. Not as tasty as the top coil stuff I find, but that's more due to me liking a warmer vape I think. The carto tanks would look fine on the MVP, but I wanted something smaller for the VV v3, so hopefully I'll be happy with the 16b. I like the Mini Protanks, and they look great on the VV v3, I just have been finding that the one I have is generally my last choice of clearos to use. I buy them because hubby prefers hassle free above all else, and because they've been pretty bullet proof, regadless of what happens to anything else.

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
The 30 b has been pretty fiddle free for me so far, and the taste is nice. Not as tasty as the top coil stuff I find, but that's more due to me liking a warmer vape I think. The carto tanks would look fine on the MVP, but I wanted something smaller for the VV v3, so hopefully I'll be happy with the 16b. I like the Mini Protanks, and they look great on the VV v3, I just have been finding that the one I have is generally my last choice of clearos to use. I buy them because hubby prefers hassle free above all else, and because they've been pretty bullet proof, regadless of what happens to anything else.

Good to know.

yes, I love my top coils, be they T2, iClear30 or 16 and every PT I've tried (original and mini-PT2), the flavor is just metallic and nasty to me. Hoping the iClearB series might fix that without being too fiddly, leaky or burn-y :)

Tinkiegrrl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2013
New York, NY
Nice Christmas haul OP :)

I just got in on a CoOp for the New Smok Pyrex RSST.

The CoOp opened and closed in two days over Christmas :2cool:

Cheers and Happy New Year :party:

So how do these co ops I hear about work? It's a bulk order at bulk prices I assume? Where would I find information about these?

Enoch777

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2013
Midwest, USA
I ordered a $50 Atomo clone but my funds are stuck in digital purgatory because I think I forgot to put "United States" in the box on checkout.

Oh... and some relatives sent me $50 in the mail which I planned to buy juice and some new batteries. Letter arrived empty and tampered with.

My Reaction:

tumblr_m70n76cFNg1rprxiqo4_500.gif

But I did get some new juice which is uhhhmaaazing :drool:, so not all is lost.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread