Where can I buy liquid IN STORE in Hampshire UK?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hotwire

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2010
England
Hi.

Will be back in the Uk for a week for Chrimbo.

I live and work in South Korea but juice here is so expensive. Just payed eqvt of $18 usd for 10ml 11mg menthol! Paid $38 USD for 20ml Oriental 16mg.. Ouch!:blink:

I do not have a creit card unfortunately, nor time to wait for shippin as only back home for a flying 7 days - so I can't order online. :(

Does anyone know of any stores / retailers whereI can walk in and buy decent e-liquid in The S.E of England? More specifically I will be in Farnborough Hampshire... Can get to Readin, Woking, Guilford easy enough....

Any help Much apreciated

Thanks and Merry Xmas! :2cool:

Hotwire

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2010
England
Up Norf! I ain't gaahn up Norf Geezah I is from 'Ampshire innit! ;)

Hmmm, will have to buy another bottle of expensive stuff in Korea and make that last. Reckon a 10ml will do me for a week.

Will have to get some cheaper online (price not qaulity) stuff shipped to me in Korea when I get back.

The prices in Korea are way higher than smoking analogues (smokes are eqvt of 1.50p a 20 pack for my old Dunhill Lights...)

Papa Lazarou

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2008
UK
You might not make it up North anyway, with the weather we've been having :) Why is it so expensive, tax or something?? Can't you order stuff from China, or is that also taxed? You can get 50ml bottles of Dekang from Health Cabin for $12, for example.

It might be worth asking in the UK area of this forum, or on UK Vapers. Maybe an online retailer in the area will be able to sort you out?

Hotwire

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2010
England
Yeah I can order from China and shipping will be a bit higher going to SK because E-cigs and juice are classed as 'Mild Cigarettes' here thus have high taxes imposed... Crazy to be spending $37 us for 20ml juice when a pack of 20 Dunhill Lights cast me the eqvt of about $2.50 us.... Will beordering from greenhouseone as they ship here and do 30ml bottles for around $8 plus shipping. Not bad (better than $37!!)

Well I just experimented with a tank cart and mixed a ratio almost 2:1 of the nasty Oriental and the nice menthol and whilst not perfect as the menthol is diluted and so is the baccy taste - it is a vapable blend and thus I now have i guess 25ml to last me until the 3rd Jan which will be okay if I go light on it... Could pick up a 10ml of menthol for $14 us here and bump the mixed concoction up to about 40ml all told doing a higher ammount of menthol (will have then about 17ml menthol) into my remaining 15ml of oriental I have left and the higher menth ratio will make it a lot better....

I will survive!

I wonder if all high strength nic baccy flavours will make me gag and taste so bad.... The menthol is only 11mg and is LUSH. When I get tobaccy taste again I guess I'll get one with a strong taste but just 11mg of nic....

thanks for your suggestions!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread