Where can I find BULK cartomizers? Or Vivi Heads? Or Attys?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plumes.91

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2012
United States
I'm looking for a website that sells cartomizers in Bulk. like, 10 five packs of boges for $49.99 or whatever.
I think I accidentally lost the website I know of that did these bulk packages so now I'm on the hunt again.
I'm hoping to find a website that has these packages, but with a good selection of brands and ohms. Any1?
For the atomizers and the vivi heads, I'd like to be able to find 5 packs with a good selection of resistances.

If anyone could please help me out here, I'd be really grateful. Thank you, everyone.

Plumes.91

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2012
United States
thank you so much princessdee, this was the website I had lost!! thank you! I was hoping someone would post this site. This is gonna be a life saver. :D

does anyone know of any other websites that do these packaging deals? for anything?

i'm also interested in finding a good site for wick, coil, and ss mesh. 1 that also sells RBAs would be cool too. So far I've found some that sell RBAs and some that sell wick/coil/mesh but the sites that I know of that sell RBAs never stock wick/coil, or mesh. Its frustrating. I like to order all at once :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread