Where to Buy Chrome Echo Starter Kit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

vermonter16

ECF Veteran
Jun 17, 2010
Manassas, VA
Ok - I know that I pretty much want the echo (though which battery is another issue) and I want it in chrome. I have been waiting for one supplier to get their supply in because they are reasonably priced with free shipping at $55 but no word on them yet. I am down to my last pack of analogs and I wanted to make the switch. I have V4L batteries and some carts to tide me over for a week or so but I have awesome juices that I want to use that I don't because I can't seem to fill the little carts right - plus I have no idea where most of my 'empty' carts went... At any rate - I just want an echo!

bombshellECHO

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 8, 2011
A, A
i would recommend the bigger 1300mah or 1100 mah batts if your just starting out i have both the 1300mah (auto) and the 1100mah (manual) batts and they both last me all day mine are both black though no one had the chrome ones in so i settled for black. but i have chrome cartos on the auto battery which actually looks really cool. coolvapes usually has both in stock id check there

vermonter16

ECF Veteran
Jun 17, 2010
Manassas, VA
No one has the chrome 1300s in stock....I am down to my last pack of analogs.... I know that nhaler had some in stock at some point but they were much higher priced. I was originally going to go with the 650s because I don't really need the 1300s but I was looking at my old V4Ls and I didn't mind the size of the xl battery with carto is 5.5" plus I got used to it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread