• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Where to get a 3.7v battery e-cig delivered to UK?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starlight

ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2009
UK
Thanks Moog, in all respects :), and I know you're more of an "old vet" in terms of e-cig experience than it might appear here ;)

My MS, despite being progressive (albeit secondary not primary), is what I consider to be relatively quite mild (if one can call it that!), for which I'm most grateful.

I did look at the GG Slim too, but none are available although I believe there will be a few more soon. I'm still a touch uncertain about a button on the end, but if the overall length is short enough, I might manage it OK.

Thanks again to all :D.

Starlight

ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2009
UK
Well, in the end I ordered Gary's Single AAA torch mod, partly as it's the only suitable one available at the moment and partly as, at that price (even cheaper at the moment as it's discounted!), one can't go wrong with it for trying one out to see how one gets on with these type of mods.

It should hopefully arrive tomorrow :D

I must say, Gary's ever so nice and helpful too. I'd definitely recommend him :)

Starlight

ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2009
UK
I received Gary's Triple AAA Torch Mod on Friday. It's dinky and perfect in weight! Being as it has a side-button, the size is OK too being so light. So I have no problem with it :D. If anybody's interested, it's 35g light, 12mm wide with 20mm at the widest point, and 87mm long (body without atty).

I'll try and find out about both the weight and size of some of the others, out of curiosity and also in case anybody else wants to know. So far, I know the Protege is 15 x 85mm and 60g (size OK with side-button, but too heavy for me). The Bulli Slim is about the same as Gary's but is currently only for the 510 although adapters should be available soon.

Last edited:

Starlight

ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2009
UK
Googled, if your reply is aimed at me, I'm not on a tight budget :D. As I mentioned in my original and other posts in this thread, I unfortunately can't handle something the size and weight of the SD, on which the DSE905 is based. I need something that is both slim and lightweight, but the DSE905 is 67.5g in weight which is regrettably too heavy for me to handle :(.

Thanks all the same for the suggestion :)!

Mr.Darcy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 16, 2008
UK
speaking of Garry...i wish he'd make a AA size box mod...or at least more AA torch mods.AAA sizes dont last long enough for me.

ive been waiting weeks for an 801 PT to be back in stock...or even an adapter.

pity he's out of stock so often and for so long...i guess thats the problem with being a 1 man band.

pity...cos his stuff is so well made and reasonably priced..and he's a gentleman too.

Mr.Darcy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 16, 2008
UK
Ay Up Mr Darcy,

He does make a AA Torch mod and I think he makes a lot of stuff to order these days. Get in touch with him and I'm sure he can sort something out for you!!!

Rusty
yeah,but its been out of stock since forever:(

i contacted him last week,but never got a reply...he must be flat out busy...i guess i'll just keep trying.

cheers Rusty.:)

Sky..

ECF Veteran
Jul 25, 2009
UK
speaking of Garry...i wish he'd make a AA size box mod...or at least more AA torch mods.AAA sizes dont last long enough for me.

pity he's out of stock so often and for so long...i guess thats the problem with being a 1 man band.

pity...cos his stuff is so well made and reasonably priced..and he's a gentleman too.

He does now, Ive got a 901 AA box and an 801 AA on the way. They are superb and batt lasts all day :)

deewal

ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2008
In a house.

I just received an 801 Passthrough from Gary Dibley and i can honestly say it's the best PT i've ever had. It's a beauty. Hand built, solid as a rock and is surprisingly light in weight and fits perfectly in my hand. It's the best and it's a Bargain. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread