Where will we be 1 year from today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

IgnorantCig

ECF Veteran
Mar 31, 2015
new york
I've been vaping for a little more than a year.

Since I first began vaping, I've noticed some huge changes take place in the industry in that time.

Devices across the board are getting more powerful, and juices are getting weaker. Many juice companies do not even bother to make higher NIC juices anymore. A popular place that I sometimes order from, Vapewild, recently announced that they will be phasing out all higher NIC juice completely, and 12 MG will be the max that they sell. I guess that is because of the trend with higher powered devices.

Where do you see vaping 1 year from today? Will devices continue to become more powerful and will juices continue the lower NIC trend?

Reactions: Jdurand

Jdurand

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 16, 2014
Long Island, NY
OK, I'm back. Had to go take a deep breath and realize not everyone is up on recent events, not even vapers. The FDA recently enacted the proposals they made earlier on. Vaping as we know it, if nothing changes, will cease to exist. This may be a good time for you to read what's going on and make a decision if you wish to prep for it or quit vaping. Those really are your only two viable choices.

Sorry to break it to you, but that sure was an untimely post but educational for some of us.

IgnorantCig

ECF Veteran
Mar 31, 2015
new york
OK, I'm back. Had to go take a deep breath and realize not everyone is up on recent events, not even vapers. The FDA recently enacted the proposals they made earlier on. Vaping as we know it, if nothing changes, will cease to exist. This may be a good time for you to read what's going on and make a decision if you wish to prep for it or quit vaping. Those really are your only two viable choices.

Sorry to break it to you, but that sure was an untimely post but educational for some of us.

I know that there have been ongoing efforts to kill vaping, but I didn't know that those efforts have recently been successful. That's obviously not good news.

I'm not sure what I would do yet, but I do know that nobody can ever stop me from vaping, including the govt. I will get what I need, even if it were 100% illegal.

r77r7r

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes

Not sure that's a fact, Jack

Reactions: Jdurand

Jdurand

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 16, 2014
    Long Island, NY
    I know that there have been ongoing efforts to kill vaping, but I didn't know that those efforts have recently been successful. That's obviously not good news.

I'm not sure what I would do yet, but I do know that nobody can ever stop me from vaping, including the govt. I will get what I need, even if it were 100% illegal.
    But why not stock up now while it is all legal and cheap, compared to what the black market prices may look like?

Reactions: YoursTruli

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 23, 2013
    Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
    I'm thinking a year out is too far to even crystal ball where vaping will be in the US. August is going to be a very telling month when we see exactly what the FDA means by saying they will have "boots on the ground" on day one. What does this mean? What kind of actions are they planning on for enforcement? What happens to online vendors, mom & pop stores, manufacturers, if they start raiding places. There's potential for things to get pretty ugly.

A year from now, I'll still be vaping along, just the same as I have been now for coming on three years.

Robert Cromwell

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 16, 2015
    elsewhere
    I've been vaping for a little more than a year.

Since I first began vaping, I've noticed some huge changes take place in the industry in that time.

Devices across the board are getting more powerful, and juices are getting weaker. Many juice companies do not even bother to make higher NIC juices anymore. A popular place that I sometimes order from, Vapewild, recently announced that they will be phasing out all higher NIC juice completely, and 12 MG will be the max that they sell. I guess that is because of the trend with higher powered devices.

Where do you see vaping 1 year from today? Will devices continue to become more powerful and will juices continue the lower NIC trend?
    Some will be wondering where all the vape gear went.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread