Which are the Best coils for freemax fireluke 4, vaporesso itank, hellvape hellbeast 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
My question is what coil would be best for the fireluke 4 ? I was going to get 904L X2 coils but I can't find them anywhere in anything but .15 ohms and I'm worried the hits will be too hot for me and not have enough flavor. So now I'm considering which of the X/TX series would be best.

the other question I had was for the vaporesso and hellvape tanks I am wondering which of the vaporesso gti coils is the best ohm for me.

Mods

Dovpo MVP box mod

Freemax maxus pro 168w

tanks

Hellvape hellbeast 2 (5ml replacement glass)

Vaporesso itank (not sure which size 5ml or 8 ml)

Freemax fireluke 4 ( 5ml replacement glass)

Battery

Molicel p28a 18650 2800 mah 35a (x4)

Charger

Xtar vc4s 4 bay lcd USB battery charger

Reactions: Izan

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Hi and Welcome,

How long did you smoke and how many per day?
How long have you been vaping?
What devices/tanks/pods have you used?
What juice are you using? Brand/flavor/nicotine level?
How many ml of juice are you using per day?
Are you a mouth to lung vaper (cigarette like) or a big air, direct lung vaper (hookah like)?

Cheers
I

I smoked varying amounts, anywhere from 4 cigs a day at some times up to 2-3 packs a day.

I've been vaping 20+ years and I don't remember the first devices I used but it was one of the first ones to come out and you really had to hunt to find them then bc there weren't any in stores. Then I used a series of different ones I can't remember the names of. then I switched to the suorin, then there was a stick type pod vape that was utterly forgettable. Finally I found the caliburn g and stuck with it til the caliburn g2 came out and I've been using that ever since.

I'm buying new brands and flavors of juices soon because I think I need to buy unsweetened flavors, everything except newly bought tobacco and mint flavors have been tasting incredibly overly sweet. I was vaping a ton of different naked100 flavors (regular not salt).

I've been tapering down the nic level. Right now I use 6mg or 3mg.
My favorite flavor right now is brewell tobacco series # 2 original blend 3mg and It seems to be unsweetened .
Second runner up is fresh farms e liquid barnyard berry 3mg but it is somewhat too sweet.
Third place is skwezed watermelon 6 mg but it is also somewhat too sweet.
Last place is pod juice freeze jewel mint sapphire 3 mg, this is also unsweetened I believe and the only reason it isn't 2nd place is because I'm still not used to menthol flavors again.

I think I use about 60 ml every 3 days, it varies quite a bit though depending on if I'm indoors in places I can't vape for awhile. I do vape indoors at home and I vape almost constantly anywhere I can.

I smoke direct to lung for the most part. I use my caliburn g2 on the least airflow restriction possible and I don't think a less restricted vape would bother me but I would like the ability to modify the airflow just in case

Last edited:
  • Useful

Javichu

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2020
Spain
Personally i would go for the Hellbeast 2.

I have 2 of those (Black and Gold) and i have been using them as my main tanks for the last couple of months.
The Hellbeast 2 only has the 0.2 coils but you can also use the Vaporesso GTi coils,they fit perfectly and those are the coils i have been using all the time.
Hellbeast 2+Gti coils=pure win.

Just to try and because i had to change coils today i took out the iTank out of the box where i had it stored and gave it another try.
Nah,just didn't like it....filling is a pain with the twist cap system,didn't like it that is why i switched to the Hellbeast 2.
On top of that the iTank is a bit more noisy than the Hellbeast 2,i mean i am not bothered by it but some people don't like the noise.

Coil wise i can't really decide for you,all vapers different.
I have tried all the Gti coils and i finally settled on the 0.4 Ohm (50-60w) coils.
E-liquid wise i use Shiva from A&L (maybe add some vanilla to the mix) at 70% PG / 30% VG,nic wise it depends i dabble from 3mg to 6mg.

The 0.4 Ohm (50-60w) coils i use at 33 watts with 2/3rds of the airflow closed up,for me that hits the sweet spot.

Best advice i can give you is just get a couple of each of the GTi coils and give them a try,we all like a different vape so its hard to know what will be the ideal coil for you.

Give the Hellbeast a try,won't let you down.
Been using it for months and not a single hitch,twist cap is nice for quick refills and the flavor is top notch.

Cheers

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread