Status
Not open for further replies.

dcfluegel

Shenaniganator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2015
Cleveland TN
A lot of people love drippers. I love my RTAs. The flavor of drippers with the convenience of a tank

You should rebuild the RBA that came with the Subtank mini. There you can build in different resistances for your sweet spot. And get experience wicking coils. I think you will be surprised at how much better the vapor will taste.

Long time ago I used the Subtank Nano and went to drippers for better flavor. I used the Veritas, Magma, Freakshow Mini, Rogue and others. I got a Goblin Mini because the reviewers were raving about it.

I took a toot and was blown away. A tank with flavor better than most of the drippers I tried, and just as good as my Freakshow Mini and Rogue.

I sold all of my drippers but 1 and use RTAs exclusively I use the GMini and the Silverplay Nano. The only time my Rogue is ever used is when I need to taste a new juice.
heya brother - have you looked at the steam crave aromamizers? holy dingdongs, batman - it's an rta beastie

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
heya brother - have you looked at the steam crave aromamizers? holy dingdongs, batman - it's an rta beastie

Actually I have had two of them and sold both completely new and unused.

I got the 6ml, then sold it when I learned there was a 3ml version.

I got a 3ml version. By the time I finally received it I was happy as a pig in clover with my clone of the Silverplay Nano so I sold it too.

dcfluegel

Shenaniganator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2015
Cleveland TN
Actually I have had two of them and sold both completely new and unused.

I got the 6ml, then sold it when I learned there was a 3ml version.

I got a 3ml version. By the time I finally received it I was happy as a pig in clover with my clone of the Silverplay Nano so I sold it too.
gotcha :) with the velocity deck on it, i have been pretty impressed with the versatility and performance - have a pair of ss316L horizontal coils on one, just put a pair of vertical ss claptons on the other and it borders on sublime... bottom line is if you got what rocks for you, then the pig is indeed wallowin' in the clover :)

Reactions: suprtrkr
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread