• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

White Rose Vaper's Club meet - Saturday, 1/28 in York, PA @ 5pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

redgirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brunswick, MD
Current members and new members please join us for our monthly vape meet at Cobblestone's Restaurant & Sports Emporium. Address is 205 S George St.,York, PA 17401.

Bring your vaping gear and anything you would like to share with the group. Meet some new people, try some new juice or hardware, and have a drink (or two):).

So that I can give Cobblestone's a ball park figure as to the number of attendees, please RSVP by posting on this thread or send me a PM. Or, if you're on Facebook, check out our event page and click the "Going" tab in the upper right hand corner:
https://www.facebook.com/#!/events/125264550925753/

Please also like our page on Facebook to be notified of future meet ups:
https://www.facebook.com/events/125264550925753/#!/WhiteRoseVapersClub

Also, Baldgroove will be there from "We Are Vapers" (We Are Vapers | An Exploration into the World of Harm Reduction | We Are Vapers) will be there to discuss and answer any questions.

If any vendors would like to donate eliquid or door prizes, please PM me, our group would really appreciate it!

Hope to see you there!

Last edited:

crispysaturn

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2012
Hazleton, Pa
Going to do my absolute best to come!! I'll be in the area - going to That Pet Place in lancaster for some stuff earlier in the day.

I'm new to this and seriously need to "network". Got a good friend attending (nepavapors / atomicvapors.com), so I'm really pushing to attend.

Unfortunately I'm one of the last people on earth without Facebook so I figured I would let y'all know here.

Put me down for 3 in attendance (me, my wife, my bro)

See ya soon!!!

AaronB

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 5, 2010
Bernville Pennsylvania
He does, were you looking for anything in particular? If so, I can ask him to bring it.

There are just a few DIY flavors that were missed from my Christmas list like "Snow" yum........ but I'm not sure on my schedule yet so it was more of a curiosity question for now.

Thanks!

redgirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brunswick, MD
Going to do my absolute best to come!! I'll be in the area - going to That Pet Place in lancaster for some stuff earlier in the day.

I'm new to this and seriously need to "network". Got a good friend attending (nepavapors / atomicvapors.com), so I'm really pushing to attend.

Unfortunately I'm one of the last people on earth without Facebook so I figured I would let y'all know here.

Put me down for 3 in attendance (me, my wife, my bro)

See ya soon!!!

Right on, crispy. Jeff did say he was bringing 4 people, I think? Are you in addition to those? You'll definitely get to network there. It'll probably be information overload, but it'll be fun!

There are just a few DIY flavors that were missed from my Christmas list like "Snow" yum........ but I'm not sure on my schedule yet so it was more of a curiosity question for now.

Thanks!

I let Rob know for ya.

York is my hometown, and I visit frequently. Go ahead and put me down, I'd like to meet some vapers other than the 3 I know personally. :) Maybe I'll run into some old friends there, who knows.

Checkmark! I hardly know anyone in York except for the vapers group, I'm from Montana originally.

I have recently taken over organizing the meets, so if I act all crazy and nervous, don't laugh at me!:) See you guys there!

redgirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brunswick, MD
I'm interested in coming. Gotta check with my wife but if we're free, I think we'll come.

Great, I am trying to get my husband to be there, too! Gotta get a babysitter.

I am planning on being there but will likely be a little late.

JR

Good news! Glad you will be able to make it.

I think it's going to be pretty crowded in the space we usually meet in. So far, I've gotten around 35 RSVPs and there's usually people who show up that don't RSVP. So hopefully everyone will have somewhere to sit! Just heard that Jamie from VP Vapeteam and Russ from Click Bang radio may be there as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread