Who eles LOVES the e-Lvt mod?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just upgraded from my itaste vv v3 to my e-Lvt and im soooooo happy with my purchase. VV/VW, flashlight, strong, durrable, 18650 battery, passthru charging and packs a vaping PUNCH! I have it paired with my nautilus mini with the new bvc and im happy. This mod deserves some good thumbs up and its perfect for those looking to upgrade from the ego battery

Looks very durable! I'm glad your happy! I like a bit more wattage for me personally. I just pre ordered the ipv3 150. But nothing is better than being happy with your equipment! Congrats and enjoy!! :) this mod looks like it will last a good long time! Enjoy your vape :)

Thanks :) I only vape at 11 watts, thats my sweet spot and I chose this mod over the mvp 2 because when the batt gose flat I can just replace the 18650

rc3po

ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2014
Texas
Just upgraded from my itaste vv v3 to my e-Lvt and im soooooo happy with my purchase. VV/VW, flashlight, strong, durrable, 18650 battery, passthru charging and packs a VAPING PUNCH! I have it paired with my nautilus mini with the new bvc and im happy. This mod deserves some good thumbs up and its perfect for those looking to upgrade from the ego battery

I have two of them and I love mine also! It's not a true pass-through. It says in the user guide not to vape while charging but I don't like vaping with a cord plugged in anyways. I always just slap another battery in.
Here's a little trick: when taking a vape, hold the power button in. After you hold it in for 1 second, push the + or - button in and hold them for 1 second and then release them. The mod will continue to fire for another 5 seconds without holding the buttons in.:2cool:
DSCF0292.jpg :vapor: Enjoy!!

GolemGolem

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2011
Arkansas
Been rocking mine for a couple months now, mostly like it.
I'm going to have to glue the connecter, it's getting a little wobbly.
Stripped the 510 threading (never forced it or nothing) think it's a softer metal, anywho bought an ego to ego connector and it does the trick, but now I can't use the beauty ring.
Emailed Dovpo and they we're quite nice and said they would inform the engineering department.
Still I like it, but I need to get better backup. Maybe a cheap mech, or splurge on an aluminum 30 or 50W device.

rc3po

ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2014
Texas
Been rocking mine for a couple months now, mostly like it.
I'm going to have to glue the connecter, it's getting a little wobbly.
Stripped the 510 threading (never forced it or nothing) think it's a softer metal, anywho bought an ego to ego connector and it does the trick, but now I can't use the beauty ring.
Emailed Dovpo and they we're quite nice and said they would inform the engineering department.
Still I like it, but I need to get better backup. Maybe a cheap mech, or splurge on an aluminum 30 or 50W device.

I've been using mine for a few months now and haven't had any problems with the threads. Are you tightening the addy down too tight? I just snug my tank up so it makes contact, no tighter. All you need is an electrical connection, that's all.
Also you don't need to use glue to tighten up the 510. Just put a couple wraps of Teflon tape and put it back together. Works great.:vapor:

Fictitious Character

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2014
USA
Thinking of picking one up this week at the local B&M.

I bought one a month or so ago for a work mod. I got a good deal on it as I think the b&m was trying to get rid of them for the 30w version. Funny thing is I find the base to be kind of narrow and more prone to tipping over.

I ordered a ipv3 for non work stuff. Here is a pic with a mini Nautilus and a Russian clone. 20140927_203005.jpg 20140927_202909.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread