Who has the best customer service?

Status
Not open for further replies.
As an online e juice shopper, customer service is extremely important to me. Recently, I got an order in from five pawns and one of the bottle tops arrived cracked, causing the juice to spill everywhere in the package. I wrote them an email addressing the issue and haven't received a response yet (it hasn't been that long so I am not worrying) but I was wondering; which online juice retailer has the best customer service in your experience? I'm looking for a place to give my frequent business at this point

Soignee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2014
Austin>SWFL
plus.google.com
action-smiley-065.gif
Hello Mazinny! Long time no see! You have two outstanding choices there!

I would add Nicoticket to that list as well! They have always treated me well.

Mazinny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
NY
View attachment 402290
Hello Mazinny! Long time no see! You have two outstanding choices there!

I would add Nicoticket to that list as well! They have always treated me well.

Hey there Soignee, good to hear from you !

Yup, Nicotickets legion of fans can't all be wrong. Massively popular vendor for good reason. The flavor profile of their juices is a tad too sweet for me, but i am in the minority. No complaints at all with the customer service at Nico though. The owner is always available both through email and on their own thread here on ECF.

Maiar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2014
Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada
MBV has outstanding customer service. They popped up and gave me a coupon towards a glass tank because they saw me ordering juice that destroys tanks back in my evod days. Wanted to make sure I had the right stuff to use it. Isn't that sweet? It's little things like a surprise 30% off that makes one time customers into return customers. That was the order that got held up in customs for a month though. And they we're always available to answer questions even in the middle of the night. They said if it got denied at customs and returned to them they would attempt to ship it again free of charge and if it somehow didn't make it through the second time I'd get a full refund. I've seen companies go out of their way to .... you in the .... And it always seemed like MBV went out of their way to make the experience friendly and enjoyable. I dunno, say what you will. But they got top marks from me.
The juice wasn't bad either lol

glointhedark

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2013
Antelope, CA, USA
When we started vaping, we were using VaporBomb exclusively for eliquids. I had a couple of orders that got very slightly messed up - I had ordered menthol tobacco and they sent regular. This happened a couple of times, and they sent the correct eliquid out as soon as I contacted them, no problem, even though I only contacted them to make them aware of it, not to complain. After this happened a couple of times with the tobacco in quick succession, I had another order with them where they again sent the wrong eliquid - this time they sent the wrong berry smoothie. They remade the whole order - about $60 in eliquid - with the correct flavor. No charge to me for any replacements or shipping. I still recommend them based on their excellent customer service.

Any time I have contacted Mt. Baker Vapor with questions I have also gotten fantastic customer service.

Mapultz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2013
NC
I was really impressed with Strix Elixirs customer service. They're the only ones I've ever had to contact.

I placed my first order with them and got a notification that it shipped. But then nothing happened. The package never moved from the USPS facility. I contacted them and they sent me another package 2nd day mail. Said if the first one showed up (which it did the next week) to just keep both!

Mazinny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
NY
ETHER VAPES
has the best customer service and the juices r fantastic.
he will work with you when ordering if need be and i have never had a problem with him what so ever.
customer service is very important.
it means nothing if they have great juice if the have crappy service.
EtherVapes LLC

Agree with you on the quality of Ethervapes juices and based on my limited transaction with him the service is excellent as well. But i might be in the minority on this thread that feels the quality of juice is far far more important than customer service. I have ordered juice for two years from well over two dozen companies, perhaps 50 orders overall and only on two or three occasions did an issue arise which even required good customer service. The huge majority of the time i order juice, receive them in a relatively timely fashion and then re-order if i like the juice. YMMV

67Tele

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2014
Austin
ETHER VAPES
has the best customer service and the juices r fantastic.
he will work with you when ordering if need be and i have never had a problem with him what so ever.
customer service is very important.
it means nothing if they have great juice if the have crappy service.
EtherVapes LLC

Also agree with Redd about EV.

I just posted this in the NET thread concerning Clay and NET.com:

I wanted to give some props to Clay at NET. I emailed him at 12:50 asking for suggestions for a blend flavor I'm looking for. He replied 10 minutes later with a fairly detailed response as to which types to look for and why.

Granted, they take a few more days to get an order out but being able to communicate in detail with the owner/blender is well worth a little waiting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread