Who, ( still), enjoys vaping tobacco flavor...

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlkWolfMidnight

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2012
Virginia
It would truthfully depend,
Cherry bacco is great if mixed right, and even better with a red wine and some steak for dinner.
If I'm drinking I'll bust out the harshest Tobacco flavor I've got and rock the Blu just to stay off the real ones, none to say the least I've fond memories of those times and also my weakest link to get back to them.
RY-4 is a great vape if I'm looking for something unique, crank a .5 ohm coil up to about 40w and the caramel over powers the tobacco enough to be almost magical in flavor.

Tomso

Dec 8, 2014
Boulder, CO
I liked tobacco flavors for first couple of weeks, when I first started vaping a bit over a month ago. I still had that morning crave for regular cigarettes first few days. After a month just vaping, I have no desire what so ever, almost find it disgusting and much prefer fruit flavored. I don't force my self, whatever comes naturally. Just like my sense of smell all of a sudden being really confused and not liking all sorts of stuff that didn't seem to affect me not so long ago.

Vaping opens your eyes real quick to how disgusting ciggarets really are ( we all know they are harmful ), without your addictive brain trying all the time to persuade you other wise. Really glad we have this alternative to smoking.

UnclePsyko

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2013
PJNY
I've been vaping full time for 2 years come February.
I've tried the cheapest liquids I could find, tried some "Boutique" higher priced juices... Mixes from the back room of a seedy B&M in South Carolina, "Custom Blends" from a head shop in the Hudson Valley, NY where the stench of Hippy-Spinach in the room was overpowering.
Bakery, candy, fruit, tobacco, blended, 100% PG... 100%VG, some were pretty good, others I wouldn't wish on anyone. I was doing OK and staying off the cigarettes but I wasn't exactly blown away until I discovered NET's.
Most here started vaping to quit smoking or cut back, get away from tobacco but I LOVED smoking... absolutely loved it. Maybe not so much the cigarettes, they were "necessary" for the nicotine but I really enjoyed cigars and pipes.
Puffing on a pipe while mowing the lawn, fishing or sitting on the porch swing with my wife... getting together with the guys on a Sunday afternoon at our favorite Tap House to trade cigars and sample beers. It was trying my first NET that gave me that nostalgia of those times that sold me permanently on vaping. These days, a good 95% of my juices are straight up NET's or a hybrid with a NET base.
For me, a great aromatic tobacco vape with a great aroma and taste is the only way to go.

I've been going through a bunch of juice I got from net.com. Some I add a dash of menthol or vanillia to and some I mix but they are all good.

Since I smoked Camel Menthols I mixed their 'Sun Cured Turkish' 60%, 'Air-Cured Burley' 10%, 'Fire-Cured Burley' 15%, and 'Flue-Cured Virginia' 15%. Then I added a couple drops of menthol and koolada. Boom, Camel Menthol.

After that I started started experimenting and tried mixes with a little 'Smoked Latakia', bourbon vanillia, cherry, etc. I have found I really like a little Latakia and a drop of bourbon vanillia. Pretty much my all day.

WharfRat1976

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2014
Austin, Texas
RY4 diy daily
Tribeca- Halo (ATF)
The Godfather (Formerly Smooth Criminal)- Halo
4 Star General diy- MFS
Vapure
Wakonda- Nicoticket
The Virus H1N1- Nicoticket
Radioactive- Nicoticket
Turkish diy- TFA
Buck Naked- Premium Tobacco
CB4- Local B&M, All About Vapor (Austin)
Ravens Moon- All About Vapor
DK Tobacco Base diy- TFA
Mild Black diy- TFA
Tobacco Vanilla for Pipe- Inawera via Vapers Tek LLC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread