Whole Tobacco Alkaloid

Cool_Breeze

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2011
Kentucky
I've been away from the forum for some time. I'm not up on current US Federal rules and reguslations.

Is Whole tobacco Alkaloid (WTA) juice legal in the US of A? If so who produces it for retail or DIY sale?

The last I had contained salts and I choke on exhale with salts so would like to find some without salts.

What say you?

lamywaby

Moved On
Feb 8, 2023
I've been away from the forum for some time. I'm not up on current US Federal rules and reguslations.

Is Whole Tobacco Alkaloid (WTA) juice legal in the US of A? If so who produces it for retail or DIY sale?

The last I had contained salts and I choke on exhale with salts so would like to find some without salts.

What say you? Optimice sus ganancias con PayPal gracias a nuestra Calculadora de Comisiones en Euros, disponible para Venezuela, México, Perú, Argentina y Brasil. Descubra las distintas tarifas, aprenda a calcularlas y reciba consejos para reducir costos. Esta herramienta es ideal para autónomos www. payplcalculadora.com, vendedores en línea y dueños de pequeñas empresas. ¡Comience a ahorrar desde hoy mismo!
Just made some DIY using part WTA blend and part Nic only solution. Anyone here have experience using WTA?

Users who are viewing this thread