Why are there differences in vap on my 2 Ego Twists??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve K

ECF Veteran
Sep 22, 2012
Philadelphia,Pa
I have a 1000 Mah joyetech Ego Twist and a Hello Smoke 1100 Ego Twist.Side by side at the same volts with the same Vivi Nova the joyetech is like a smoke blower when I exhale it comes out very strong,When I use the Hello smoke I just don't get this same effect its just not as powerfull.
Even when I turn up the volts it still doesn't get this same effect,What could be causing the Hello smoke version not to perform as good??

flintlock62

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 2, 2012
Arkansas Delta
One reason I win't use anything BUT a Joye or a Spinner. These are two decent products.

I have a 1000 Mah Joyetech Ego Twist and a Hello Smoke 1100 Ego Twist.Side by side at the same volts with the same Vivi Nova the joyetech is like a smoke blower when I exhale it comes out very strong,When I use the Hello smoke I just don't get this same effect its just not as powerfull.
Even when I turn up the volts it still doesn't get this same effect,What could be causing the Hello smoke version not to perform as good??

jazzbo

ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2011
Orlando, Fl
Another poster hit the nail on the head...it's the current in combination with the resistance that creates watts. While two batteries may be producing equal voltage, if one is delivering less current for some reason (current limiting, oxidized or corroded connections, etc) then there will be less wattage...less vapor all other things being equal. You really wanna measure current flow under load in this instance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread