Why can't I control Myself? I bought the following ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

RobinBanks

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2013
Jersey Shore
TPA:
Cheesecake
DX Bavarian Cream
Graham Cracker
Greek Yogurt
Green Tea
Honeysuckle
Malted Milk
Orange Mandarin
Pie Crust
Pina Colada
Sour Flavor
Sweetener
Vanilla Swirl
Whipped Cream
Coconut
Coconut Candy

Inawera
Biscuit
Blueberry
Strawberry
Pina Colada
Peach
Honey

FW
Yogurt
Yellow Cake

FA
Coconut
Caramel Candy

CA
Vanilla Custard V1
Sweet Strawberry
Marshmallow
Sweet Cream

(plus I already own Apple Pie, Cake Batter and Lemon Meringue from CAP because I use them in my protein shakes)

Anyone else do this much damage for their first orders?

Dryadsoul

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2015
Davenport. Ia. USA
I just ordered over $150 worth of TPA a week ago, but that was my second order and i had to make up for those flavors i forgot on my first order of $182. But i think i can squeak by next month on less than $80.

So, no i have no control either.

Pokepie

Mar 28, 2015
Colorado
LOL! Control yourself... That's funny. You in the wrong game, if you want self control. I placed an $80 order last week because somebody said a site was down and I had to see for myself. No it works just fine. I told myself I had enough flavors 4 orders ago. The flavor chase is an addiction. In the end I just substituted one addiction for another...

Papillon61

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2015
Sunshine Isle
I started DIY a couple of months ago. I have amassed 136 different flavours and have made second orders in bigger sizes in the once I use most. It's crazy I know, particularly since there are flavours I have not even opened and others which I did open but don't like. Mostly all the tobacco flavours I find practically useless - very few would please me in any way. But there you go.. we learn from our mistakes.

Reactions: RobinBanks

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2014
Corn 'n' Cows
My first order last summer was a 24-pack of LorAnn 3mL flavorings off Amazon. Then, I found ecigexpress and ordered about 20 more CAP and a couple of miscellaneous manufacturers. Then I found TFA and hit WizLabs for about 20 or so 8mL bottles. Then I said "heck with it" and bought a 140 bottle flat of TFA flavors (15mL) to go along with a few 4-oz bottles of TFA flavors I *REALLY* like....

I am working on an oatmeal cookie recipe, and I've read somewhere that Raisin would be a good complement (only need a smidge of it), but it's one that I DON'T HAVE. Soooooooo, I am going to try to work with what I have for now and see if I can come up with something. I'm *REALLY* trying to not spend anything on vapey stuff for a while. I know I can buy it, I just want to see if I don't have to :p

john333

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
Indiana
I placed an order with WL two days ago picking up 18 more bottles. Some new, some replacements. Found a couple new recipes I want to make and placed an order today with Bull City. That was another 6 bottles. I'm fast approaching 200 flavors. My problem is keeping them organized. I did see some five tier shelves made of clear plastic that should help. I have some test tube racks but the plastic covers the label plus they are on the same level with the ones behind them so they don't work well.

Reactions: baseballmom
I started DIY a couple of months ago. I have amassed 136 different flavours and have made second orders in bigger sizes in the once I use most. It's crazy I know, particularly since there are flavours I have not even opened and others which I did open but don't like. Mostly all the tobacco flavours I find practically useless - very few would please me in any way. But there you go.. we learn from our mistakes.

Tabaccco recipe I re-created.

e-Liquid Calculator:: DIY Black Honey Tobacco Mix

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread