Why do you think i feel like this ????

Status
Not open for further replies.

jplanet

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2010
NJ
Chibox, I did have a similar reaction, like there was some liquid accumulating in my lungs, with my njoy cartridges way back, and I notice it now only very rarely when dripping with my new eGo, usually when I take a very big hit. I also don't feel it at all even when I take a big hit with my Johnson Creek Red Oak, which is an all-VG juice, so I'm inclined to think that it might have something to do with the PG content as some others have suggested.

Water vapor shouldn't accumulate in the lungs, otherwise everyone would be coughing up stuff whenever it gets humid outside, so I'm sure it's just the body's reaction to the vape. I would order a bottle of Red Oak, or another VG-based liquid, and see if that makes any difference for you.

louis

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2010
Mt Vernon,Texas
Remember that you are using a personal vaporizer.
You are inhaling vapor into those stoped up lungs & you will expel the toxins & other bad things that you have been inhaling for years.
Ever had a breathing treatment at the doctor or hospital?
You are doing something similar.
I smoked for 48 years & it took about 1 week to really start clearing the boiler room, but it is worth everything to be able to breath like I can now.
Cut the nic level down & change to VG form PG in your juices & that will also help.
But most of all talk to your doctor if this persist.

Keep on vaping':vapor:
louis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread