Why is it that my mailman is always either early or on time...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luvs5rugrats

ECF Veteran
Sep 15, 2010
The Lowcountry
When I'm not expecting anything and when I am, they're HOURS late? Seriously. I think she knows and she hates me or something. Last week, I wasn't expecting anything and they got here around 12:30 every day. They usually deliver between 12:30 and 1:30. I ordered a Riva from LF a couple weeks ago and due to being swamped, I didn't get it until this past Monday. My mail did not come until 4:30 that day!! Tuesday and Wednesday, yep, mail here between 12:00 and 12:30 but expecting nothing.

Today, I'm waiting on an order of juice and it's now 1:00 and nothing. I can hear when they go down the end street, which means they'll be at my house in about an hour and I have not heard them yet. (no, this did not become habit since I have been ordering stuff, I just live right at the end of the street and it's easy to hear when they go by. lol) The week before last, I was waiting on an order and the day it arrived, my mail did not come until after 3:00, but every other day last week, they were bright and early.

ERRGH! Why? :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread