Status
Not open for further replies.

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
I know this should be in a different forum, and if I could actually do that I would. Unfortunately for the past several days this board is generally unavailable much of the morning, staring at least as early as 7 am to about 10 am EDT. 95% of the time I get a 404 error and the remaiming 5% slow as molasses loads. Attempts to post result in double or triple posts as the reply button does not properly update.

It appears I can get in through tapatalk which is where this post is coming from. But for a good chunk of the morning, browser based access is essentially impossible. I am wap sure it a problem from Cloudflare as there errors report as unable to reach would you like a cached page if the site on a Cloudflare page, not a blank 404.

Any idea when this will clear up?

Oh, and it's only through the tapatalk app on my phone. Doesn't work on a browser version

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
All I'm getting now is "this site is currently offline" with an option for a pretty for a live version. I'm glad tapatalk works but I have using it when I have a perfectly good browser and keyboard in front of me. KHz and it's all three browsers, Chrome, FF, and IE. Oh and even Edge, so it's not a browser issue

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
I'm back in my phone and that works. Just to add to stew, if I try to get in by tapatalk on my tablet I get a 404 not found error too. I hate reading these forums on the phone, mostly because I hate typing paragraphs on the touch keyboard.

Edit: just to add for troubleshooting I can ping the site just fine. The server is functioning, consistent with a 404 error

Last edited:

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
Here too.
I have managed to get in for a few seconds then booted out since I woke up this morning.
Load balancer for the servers must have gone on vacation or something.

I "think" it is only bothering us East Coasters...(?) Not sure tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread