will this work?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fetalisk

Verified Member
Dec 23, 2013
michigan
Ok so my favorite drink is basil lemonade, I have been trying to make a basil lemonade juice, unfortunately nobody seems to have a basil flavor so I ordered some basil essential oil. Well, it doesn't smell like basil at all it smells like cloves so I am soaking a few torn fresh basil leaves in some about 12 ml. Of vg. I heated it in the microwave for about 15 seconds thinking that it would help get the flavor out of the basil. Anyway I'm hoping this will give my lemonade juice a subtle basil flavor. Has anyone here ever tried anything similar to this? I've seen people talk about soaking tobacco in vg so I thought maybe it might work. Any and all feedback would be appreciated.

I posted this in another forum but then I realized nobody has been in there since 2009

solace.discord

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2011
Southern Maine
I've made extractions with tea for DIY.

I used PG and the tea in a 4oz glass mason jar with a plastic lid, in the crock pot for like 8-10 hours, water in the crock level to the liquid in the jar, stirring occasionally. let it cool overnight and then repeated the next day. strained a few times- worked great!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread