Wish List - Ms T's Cartomizers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeaBrz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2009
Florida
I have decided that my vaping life would become nirvana if I could just buy 808 cartos prefilled with Ms T's e-juice!

I respect and applaud Ms T's choice to totally focus on her extraordinary tasty and high quality e-juice, and I would never want that compromised, but if expanding the business a little is a future possibility -- here's my vote for Ms T's Cartomizers (510 and 808).

Just dreaming, but any interest from anyone else?

HzG8rGrl

Trippy Tip Hoarder
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 11, 2009
*The Swamp*
www.youtube.com
I would place the large order for everyone, have them shipped to MsT, have her fill them with her OMG taste so good flavors and send them straight to us.
What if MsT had a monthly sign up for a once a month special surprise.
Automatic, just sign up and she sends us a 6ml of her choice for us to enjoy.
I could do as much as 10ml. We just put our preference of mg in our sign up for the monthly surprise!
Thye-Whatcha think? MsT?

SeaBrz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2009
Florida
Thanks for offering to order all the cartos, HZ!

I think the monthly special surprise signup is a great idea! I've found a few new favorites from liquid vendor samples that I would never had ordered myself.

P.S. - In non-vaping news, I was so sorry to watch the Gator's Softball Team lose today at the WCWS Playoffs. Go Tennessee - we need an SEC team to finally win this thing!

radicalfrog

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2009
Boothbay Harbor Maine
www.mstsbakery.com
So let's say we wanted to do a monthly Surprise Flavor? Help me pick what size bottle, don't forget shipping charges, I can send them out regular mail so it is cheaper or add $5 for priority? Tell me what y'all think so I can figure out how I want to do this LOL

Smooches
Ms T

Stephra

ECF Veteran
Feb 12, 2010
Pennsylvania
I'd think a small bottle would be ideal. If customers aren't choosing the flavors, they are bound to run into one or two they don't like. Smaller bottles would keep the cost down, and reduce waste on flavors they might not enjoy. Use it more like a sample, send out some of the flavors that don't get so much attention, things we might not think to order ourself. Use it as a program to introduce people to new flavors.

SeaBrz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2009
Florida
Since I'm the original poster, let's put the cartomizer idea on hold for a while (although I'm impressed to see that new hardware options are now available. I would love a one-stop/one-shop option where I knew I was always going to get good, competitive prices without having to shop around.)

Anyway, back to HzG8rGrl's idea of a monthly "surprise" delivery. I agree with Stephra's idea about the smallest bottles available; afterall, this should be a sample program to occasionally make you say "Oh my gosh, I NEVER thought that I'd love fresh orange/cranberry/ritz cracker flavor this much!"

I am not sure how much regular USPS shipping versus priority shipping saves these days, but I would be willing to pay up front approximately $60 for a six-month subscription for three or four small bottles of "surprise" flavors every month. Maybe this means 3 ml bottles instead of the current smallest 6 ml bottles, but I don't want to pay more than $.75 per ml for trial liquid plus acceptable packaging/shipping fees.

Ms T - Only you know how to price this based on interest, but hope that gives you a little more feedback.

Again, I love this idea and look forward to more discussion.

~SB

HzG8rGrl

Trippy Tip Hoarder
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 11, 2009
*The Swamp*
www.youtube.com
6ml for me is good. That way there is still some left after trying it out. If we like it, good. If not, still enough left to trade.
Of course, if enough people sign up-it might be worth your while to entertain the 3ml. Doubting the might part.
Most people don't understand all the extra work and expense put into the smaller samples.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread