WOO HOO its here !!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

chris_ m

ECF Veteran
Feb 22, 2010
United Kingdom
Hi Guys,

The BSB arrived today after only ordering it on Friday !, great service and super quick!.

I hastily opened the package to find everything was there and in order, quickly put the batteries on charge and eagerly waited for a green light................................... seem to take forever !!.

Well first impressions are its actually smaller than I thought it was going to be which is great. Dont get me wrong its no 510 but certainly manageable.

Build and finish is exceptional and what everyone has come to expect with AltSmokes products :thumbs:.

Finally i got a green light and was good to go!. Slipped a 901 Atty on there and direct dripped some RY1 (i am addicted to this flavour i think but thats another story !).

I put the atty to my mouth and pressed the button with a satisfying click i heard the atty start to crackle, took a 3 or 4 second inhale and thats when the angels starting singing and my blessing started from the vapour gods!!.

Wow wow and WOW!!, lots of warm and very flavourful vapour with a perfect throat hit!.

I am converted and will be 6V altsmoke till i die.

Thanks Rob and Chad, great product, excellent build quality and drop dead gorgeous looks :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Must go, a certain black cylinder with a silver tip is crying my name out :D.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread