Would you book a hotel for a Busch Gardens VA Meetup?

Would you book a hotel for a Busch Gardens VA Meetup?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe (explain below)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tumbleweed4829

ECF Veteran
Aug 13, 2008
Virginia, USA
I'm posting this poll for Slickstick because he could not make polls being that he is a supplier. So I'm just copying and pasting what he wrote in his original post.
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/polls/92145-would-you-book-hotel-busch-gardens-va-meetup.html

"A few of us Virginians are planning a get together in Williamsburg Virginia at Busch Gardens Williamsburg Amusement Park on Saturday July 10th.

The purpose is to have fun riding rides and use our PV's in public and try to educate smokers about electronic cigarettes. Wearing T-shirts is a plus, people are working on those as well. Lab has a nice one.

Somebody suggested to invite out of state vapers and smokers in case anyone else would like to join.

This poll is for anybody who would actually book a room at a hotel in Williamsburg, VA for 1 or two nights for the event. If we get a hotel it can be like Vapefest2010 was in Fredricksburg earlier this year, with a meeting room and suppliers/vendors, in the evening after the day at the park. We need an idea of who would book a room in order to get group rates. And also an idea if any suppliers would like to attend and set up a table."

Moonflame

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 27, 2009
Smith Mt Lake area, Va, USA
Yes, unless hubby's union goes on strike this weekend, cause then we will have to conserve cash of course. Argh, I can't stand my life being up in the air. Everyone keep their fingers crossed that either they will come to an agreement or extend the contract for a couple of months to continue negotiations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread