Not open for further replies.

FringeChief68

Kingsguard
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2013
Pittsburgh, Pa, USA
I guess this is where I post this.

I got a tobacco Sample Pack from Halo and I REALLY like Tribeca. :) Really Smooth taste, no strong after tastes, no tobacco smell.

View attachment 270952 View attachment 270953

Now I got 2 really good juices to choose to be my all day juice :D
Penny's-Girl from Buy E Cigarettes Charlotte NC | Best E Cig Juice | Buy Electronic Cigarettes Online - Smoke Anywhere For Pennys
and Tribeca from E-liquid | Electronic Cigarette | E Cig Liquid | Halo Cigs
And I just got my order from MBV Best E Cigarette | Buy Electronic Cigarettes | E Cig Juice - MT Baker Vapor pretty good prices here.

Right now I have Halo's Tribeca in my ProVari, Halo's Longhorn in my iTaste 134, MBV's Chocolate Tobacco in my iTaste MVP and Penny's Girl in my iTaste VTR and taking turns hitting them all :vapor:

I know some people will want to post on here I am wasting my money I can make my own for cheaper or I can find a cheaper juice,
please don't.

I am new to vaping and still trying to figure out if I like Carto's or Atom's, VV or VW, standard or low resistance, Bottom Coil or Top Coil, Signal Coil or Dual Coil, PG or VG, man I can't even make my mind up if I like my ProVari with the extension cap and 18650 batteries or with out extension and 18490 batteries. But Once I figure that all out then I might try to make my own juice :blink:

PS: I just ordered Two 30ml bottles of Tribeca

Last edited:

FringeChief68

Kingsguard
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2013
Pittsburgh, Pa, USA
Sounds like you found some tasty long duration vapes!

It's always difficult.

My favorites from HALO are currently Voodoo and Southern Classic, and I just began digging the Midnight Apple.

Come on by here: Halo and later this month chat for a chance to play the Number Game.

I heard good things about VooDoo I really want to try that too. Maybe next order lol

SnowDog

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2013
Springfield, IL
Congrats, Masterchief68. That Tribeca is some pretty good stuff. I can't imagine ever being without it. I'm vaping Torque 56 right now but Tribeca is next in line.

I can only do Longhorn on certain occasions when I'm in the mood for it but it's very good when the mood strikes me. I haven't tried those other liquids you mentioned but I've been hooked on MBV's Solar Flare ever since I tried it about 4 months ago.

It's always nice to hear when someone is delighted with their liquids.

Maybe someday I will own a Provari and I will know what it's like to be perplexed over which battery to use. Your enthusiasm is enlightening. Now I'm looking forward to vaping Tribeca even more.:)

alisa1970

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2013
Portland, OR
Good for you for finding some juices you can not only live with, but love! I got a Halo Tobacco sampler after having a couple other vendor's tobaccos, and Tribeca was (unfortunately) the ONLY one I could vape, even with a long steep. Tried to like 'em, just couldn't. PIF'd the rest, and I'm happy.

Tribeca is a classic Turkish flavor with a bit of a twist. Glad you are enjoying it!

Bravesfan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2013
Grand Island, NE, USA
I really like Halo juices too.

Always have Kringle's Curse, Southern Classic, Twisted Java, and Malibu on hand.

At first I wasn't sure how much I liked the Southern Classic and then after vaping about half the tank, I couldn't put it down!

Nothing I have tried since really compares to it's flavor.

I buy 30 ml's of these at least once a month.

Really like the juices at Kick Bass Vapor too but the Halo Southern Classic is something I just always find myself going back to.

Glad you found a go to juice that you really love.

Cindy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread