Writing a research paper - need opinions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dirgon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2011
Saint Louis, Missouri, United States
Sorry if this is frowned upon, but I'm finding myself completely enthralled with the community here, as well as PVs in general.

I have to write a research paper for my college English class, and while it doesn't have to be anything special, I'm considering writing it on the advantages of electronic cigarettes/personal vaporizers in lieu of smoking.

So, if you'd like to give me your opinions, I'd love to hear them. I also need to find documents from independent doctors supporting them over analogs, as well as any published material that shines our beloved products in a positive light.

I will touch lightly on the FDA and the current proposed bans, but I want to educate my reader into the long term benefits these products have on the health, well being, attitude, and financial savings of smokers, long term or not. Being that I was only a 2-3 year smoker, I was hardly feeling any ill effects of smoking before switching.

Also any and all documents pertaining to the ingredients found in the liquids, I need to scan the FDA site to find their listing PG and VG safe for human consumption. Any documents supporting that nicotine is NOT the biggest problem in cigarettes would be helpful, as well.

Any and all opinions or links to published materials would be highly appreciated.

Thanks!

PS: Would my request for documents be better served in another part of the forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread