Status
Not open for further replies.

Free2BMe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2010
IL
I've got some Wyatt Earp dated August 21 and the stuff is nearly black in color. The taste is ever better than the fresh, if you can imagine that, and is a delight to vape.

I can see where the promised Gold Band (I've heard a rumor they may call it the TexasT - Well Aged Juice Like Him) juices are going to be such a big hit. I just hope their making a LOT of some like the WE.

Now ya know, there's a thought. I wonder if they would consider naming some of their new juices after famous people like our FSUSA Associates? Can't you just see Free2BeMe HoneyComb, Sweetie Pie juice, and Salemgold Prestigious Precious Peppermint juice, and Ab Boney Cow Patty juice ...

We could do a lot with this!

I LOVE the one you came up with for Ab!!!! :D

757girl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 22, 2009
Virginia Beach, VA
I finally vaped some yesterday and I swear it taste like a mix between baby powder and black licorish (however you spell it lol) But oddly it wasn't bad...I was nervous as heck to vape it because mine is a deep dark brown color. But I could probably vape it after a stressful day but I couldn't vape it all day. But, while vaping the whole time I was wondering what the heck did it taste like lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread