Xhaleo2 2011 Vs Envy Bliss (2008) for super mini lovers

Status
Not open for further replies.

extolrox

Jan 26, 2010
Reno NV
"The new Xhale o2 (2011) is almost the same as the old I did receive it for free for the purpose of a review this does not affect my opinions what so ever."

This is for you super mini lovers I was asked by a representative of the company as a "Humor me" request to review it.

(1 being lowest score 10 being perfect)

First off the product does seem to work quite well despite some quality issues I get surprised by this little thing. The only thing I have that I can compare it with is the Envy Bliss 2008 model that I received as my first PV in July of 09. The batteries do look similar but I could not tell you if they are interchangeable because my Envy battery is now dead after 1 year of HEAVY use only at home. In my opinion the Envy batteries hold up longer than the Xhale I have already had 2 of my original OLD style batteries die in less than 2 weeks both on the same day.The new Batteries are now on week 3 so a little improvement there so far I will post back when they fail.

As far as Xhale o2 (2011) goes

Battery life:(4)20-30min chain vape. Vape as cigarette 18-21 puffs lasts about 2 and a half to 3 hours on a full charge I would not suggest only having one battery if this is going to be your number one vape I would get about 5 or 6

Quality: (1) some of the newer batteries are bent and the new style atomizers are not as easy to use with out the inner juice cartridge

Vapor production/TH:(6/0) good amount of vapor around 401/901 standards very little to no throat hit

Flavor Production: (9) Surprisingly good amount of flavor can be detected in the vapor even in juices that have very little flavoring in them. You can also pinpoint distinct mixes

Cartridge Flavor and longevity: (1/2) Tobacco tastes like Vomit reminds me of Johnson's Creek Tobacco flavor or the Frisco flavor from Vapor Station but more potent . Menthol Tastes like Menthol but is so powerful it caused a nose bleed... E-hookah flavors they really tend to taste the same except for the vanilla which tastes very good the others taste like mix berry skoal ( e-hookah contains no nicotine) The cartridges are almost worthless the inner cup tends to melt and is not worth leaving in there. I suggest holding the device to the side and dripping about 4 drops on the atomizer and use the cover that was on the device when you first opened it. Do not drip holding the battery vertical it will rune the battery and void the warranty. (WARNING there is a film for those who don't already know like the blu and volcano carts do not just put the atomizer on and just start puffing with out removing it.)

That is my review and thoughts on the Xhale o2 (2011) super mini

Envy Bliss (2008)

Battery life:(6) The battery on a chain vape will last about 35-45 min
on a vape like a cigarette it only lasts about 2 hours due to pocket activation
the newer 2008 models from what I have been told do not activate in the pocket anymore and there is now a SMART Power Pack for this device. I would suggest 3 batteries with it for on the go all day vape. The 2010 does not have a
PCC yet and the battery female and the atomizer is male like the 510.

Quality:7 the unit I have lasted far longer than I expected it to although I have heard that the quality is not always the same that is to be expected with any device.

Vapor production/TH:(4/2) the Envy Bliss has less vapor but the vapor has more of a throat hit in my opinion.

Flavor Production: (3) the flavor is hardly noticeable unless you get a very strong flavor juice.

Cartridge Flavor and longevity: (3/1) The cartridges are still crappy but workable the tobacco is just like the stock 801 901 4xx series flavor the menthol is very faint in my opinion.I have not ordered any of the other flavors but the all come with nicotine and no nicotine. There is no film on these carts they come with rubber stoppers just pull off and vape....Why aren't you dipping or dripping yet?!? Just hold the battery on its side like with the Xhale and drip 3-4 drops on the atomizer put cart cover on and go as before don't do a vertical drip on this unit it is automatic the battery will fail if from juice getting inside from doing so.

That is my review of Envy Bliss (2008)

Again this is for all you new people or some older super mini lover has to feel like a cig people out there.

I do use mine from time to time only when I don't want to push a button or want to vape with out hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread