Yay I can finally post in the Halo forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sandt38

Moved On
Nov 29, 2013
Summerfield, NC, USA
I'll make a long story short and say that I decided to quit analogs after 30 years, and tried a very poor example of an e-cig I bought in a gas station. I almost decided to go back to analogs, but fortunately found a few friends who vaped. After trying several I decided on the G6, and have since upgraded to a Triton for in home use. In fact, thanks to the killer sale at Halo I wound up snagging a VV Triton batt, the G6 carry case, a few extra Triton tanks, a few extra mini tanks, and several fluids to try. I also got my service manager so interested in the G6 that he bought his wife the G6 and several goodies to help her drop analogs.

I do have a question though... I am looking at a 510 tank I like and I have read that the Triton has a vGo thread. Can I use this adapter to go with the halo 510 ti dome?

JR 137

ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Albany, NY, USA
I use the 808 to ego adapter linked to above. The ego adapter will accept 510 and ego tanks, so it's more versatile than the other.

As far as the tank linked to above, give it a shot. I haven't seen it before, and it seems gimmicky to me, but that's just me.

I really like the Protank 2. Expensive, but worth every penny IMO.

Edit - the adapter takes a little fiddling at first. You've got to move the inside center pin a bit to loosen it up. Out of the box (actually ziplock bag), it might not make contact with both the tank and battery at the same time.

BigBen2k

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2013
MA, USA
Thanks! As such?

Thread Adapter | 808D-1 to 510 - EVcigarettes.com

And will there be any benefit or drawback to the aforementioned adapter? I would like to play a little more if possible, and really want to keep my base as the Halo batteries.

Sorry for the n00b questions, but to be frank I am a n00b at this point.
Yep, that'll do.

There's no advantage. There's a drawback in that it adds a goofy looking gap, between the tank and battery. Depending on the tank you're considering, some may have a bottom ring option, which would attach to the outer thread of an eGo adapter.

If it's available, you might look for a vGo threaded version of the tank you're considering. Smokeless Image just released a bunch of different models that fit the Triton.

wheezal

Insane Halon
ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2013
Austin, Tx
I'll make a long story short and say that I decided to quit analogs after 30 years, and tried a very poor example of an e-cig I bought in a gas station. I almost decided to go back to analogs, but fortunately found a few friends who vaped. After trying several I decided on the G6, and have since upgraded to a Triton for in home use. In fact, thanks to the killer sale at Halo I wound up snagging a VV Triton batt, the G6 carry case, a few extra Triton tanks, a few extra mini tanks, and several fluids to try. I also got my service manager so interested in the G6 that he bought his wife the G6 and several goodies to help her drop analogs.

I do have a question though... I am looking at a 510 tank I like and I have read that the Triton has a vGo thread. Can I use this adapter to go with the halo 510 ti dome?

ohai

i'll show you around. errybuddy here except me is crazy. i'm the only sane one. you just remember that.

also...unicorns are cool.

DaveOno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
Dutchess County, New York
Wow, that tanks looks amazing! A little pricey, but hey, it's Christmas! I have the aforementioned adapter and as BigBen says, there's a gap. I have purchased several 'beauty' rings and that fixed the prob very nicely.

beauty rings? is that another name for spanx?

DaveOno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
Dutchess County, New York
(wondering why the Countess Diva would need beauty rings. That'd be like trying to improve bacon, or a sunset, or a "Dark and Stormy", or "Young Frankenstein."

And wouldn't the rings interfere with her halo?)

I could have used beauty rings on several ex-girlfriends... Much better than my "after 3 shots of tequila" method of improvement.

wheezal

Insane Halon
ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2013
Austin, Tx
(wheez, I'm still ...... she found the mini-cam in the flowers...)

i told you that was amatuer hour...proper stalking involved building an animatronic owl with military grade IR camera's that can peer into their house from a stand in nearby trees.

animatronic possums also work. as do raccoons. real raccoons, its impossible to make animatronic one that can fool anybody.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread