You put the clearo in the tank and then you vape it all up...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ambeck22

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2012
Hi, all. Bad night last night which almost led me to go down the road and pick up a pack of smokes :ohmy:. I bought 3.0 ohm single-coil cartos, 5 of them, with my Lavatube last Thursday and they are ALL gone. I don't know if it was a bad batch or my juice or what. I also purchased Vanilla Bean and was using it and didn't think it would hurt the cartos since I vape Choconilla Haze all the time and it's a dark juice as well. I was on here for HOURS trying to figure out what to get from another company that would work with my Lavatube and 4mL Tube Tank. Anyway, while I was grumpily vaping away on my Inferno and searching the site, my other half took a clearo and my tank and made me an Arry-type tank (I can't find those for sale anywhere!). It works great! He left the tube on the clearo and made a VERY large hole in the side and there's no leaking, great taste, great wicking, and I've been using it since yesterday evening. I had already ordered from CCV by that time, but I'm loving my tank mod and my other half is halfway out of the doghouse after this :). Simple, I know, but I was SO upset about losing money and not knowing what will work on my LT and just not getting a decent vape at that moment. I thought I would share in case someone needs a quick fix or bought bad tank cartos and has a clearo handy. I just might buy clearos in the future and let him make me some of these. The most important part is I get my Choconilla Haze/Vanilla Bean combo!!

Last edited:

Richkellett888

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2012
Santa Fe Springs, Ca
choconilla/vanilla bean good combo used it myself! I had some no name cappuchino that was really strong coffee taste i cut it with the choconilla and voila! good stuff. Great Idea by your hubby on the clearo tank. been wanting to try it myself .
Hi, all. Bad night last night which almost led me to go down the road and pick up a pack of smokes :ohmy:. I bought 3.0 ohm single-coil cartos, 5 of them, with my Lavatube last Thursday and they are ALL gone. I don't know if it was a bad batch or my juice or what. I also purchased Vanilla Bean and was using it and didn't think it would hurt the cartos since I vape Choconilla Haze all the time and it's a dark juice as well. I was on here for HOURS trying to figure out what to get from another company that would work with my Lavatube and 4mL Tube Tank. Anyway, while I was grumpily vaping away on my Inferno and searching the site, my other half took a clearo and my tank and made me an Arry-type tank (I can't find those for sale anywhere!). It works great! He left the tube on the clearo and made a VERY large hole in the side and there's no leaking, great taste, great wicking, and I've been using it since yesterday evening. I had already ordered from CCV by that time, but I'm loving my tank mod and my other half is halfway out of the doghouse after this :). Simple, I know, but I was SO upset about losing money and not knowing what will work on my LT and just not getting a decent vape at that moment. I thought I would share in case someone needs a quick fix or bought bad tank cartos and has a clearo handy. I just might buy clearos in the future and let him make me some of these. The most important part is I get my Choconilla Haze/Vanilla Bean combo!!

ambeck22

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2012
Pictures or it didn't happen!

Also, your other made you up a device that stopped you from buying smokes and he's only half way out the dog house? WOW! What does he need to do create the greatest tasting juice also?

Well, he broke my $750 TV, so...

DSC01710.jpg
DSC01708.jpg
DSC01709.jpg

Full of juice, but he cut a hole about as big as the end of a USB port in the clearo.

Striker911

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2012
Mountain Home, AR
Lol. I just had the arry 3, and 4 on my desk. The 4 is sold as of yesterday.

I like the tank. Looks like a cheap way to make a awesome vape. I have all but totally given up on the carto's myself. Its the thick juice that kills them. I got a day out of a carto if I was lucky. They would gum up and stop air flow. If you find yourself wanting more, try a vision stone or a stardust. You can also wait for the c8 to hit. Core 8 Clearomisers - Vapeking - YouTube. The stardust is also rebuildable.

ambeck22

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2012
Lol. I just had the arry 3, and 4 on my desk. The 4 is sold as of yesterday.

I like the tank. Looks like a cheap way to make a awesome vape. I have all but totally given up on the carto's myself. Its the thick juice that kills them. I got a day out of a carto if I was lucky. They would gum up and stop air flow. If you find yourself wanting more, try a vision stone or a stardust. You can also wait for the c8 to hit. Core 8 Clearomisers - Vapeking - YouTube. The stardust is also rebuildable.

Ooh, I looked at the Vision Stone but it was after I had placed my order :(! I don't know anything about rebuildable stuff mentioned, but I'm still learning. I take it the Arrys are numbered or something? I've definitely taken a liking to my tanks, but the cartos are definitely giving me a headache. Never had trouble with the 1.5 or 2.0 ohm dual-coils but the 3.0 ohm single-coils are NOT liking me and my juice at all. The 3.0 ohms were suggested to me for my LT.

Oh, I watched the video. Looks interesting!

Striker911

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2012
Mountain Home, AR
Well if your looking at an arry then u can get 50 visions for that price. They sell the repair kits for the vision for like $3 or so. I am having trouble with mine leaking though. So if you get one look out for that. I have a trouble ticket in and have yet to hear back. If I have to I will see about a lowes o-ring. Maybe gob a tube of silicone on the darn thing lol. The arry is hard to get if you dont know where to get it. Look at the classifieds like once an hour. Many people bought them recently and some may want to part with them. U can also join uk vapers and send arry a pm. I have yet to hear back from mine for over a month but its a option.

DedTV

ECF Veteran
Feb 8, 2012
Arkansas
Yep. It got it stuck in my head too! I have shirts made up of all kinds of things that tickle my fancy and "earworm" songs are my main source of inspiration. I'm also working on a "I'm too sexy" themed Warcraft shirt for a friend and a "It's a vape story" (Taylor Swift) shirt for my wife :)

Got sidetracked on them though as I'm jumping into DIY juices and got a bunch of DIY supplies in to play with. And some unexpected extra work came up that's going to keep me busy a soon as my Newegg order gets here tomorrow:(

ambeck22

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2012
Yep. It got it stuck in my head too! I have shirts made up of all kinds of things that tickle my fancy and "earworm" songs are my main source of inspiration. I'm also working on a "I'm too sexy" themed Warcraft shirt for a friend and a "It's a vape story" (Taylor Swift) shirt for my wife :)

Got sidetracked on them though as I'm jumping into DIY juices and got a bunch of DIY supplies in to play with. And some unexpected extra work came up that's going to keep me busy a soon as my Newegg order gets here tomorrow:(

Uh-oh...Newegg. Having computer problems?

Well, I'm the type of girl who wears shirts, so if you're ever un-sidetracked and plan to sell your creations, I don't have a vaping shirt yet! For some reason, I have a lot of beer shirts and I don't drink...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread