Stockpiling For The Inevitable - Vapocalypse
There will be a black market but what you will be able to obtain, and the quality of the goods is anyone's guess at this time. I just landed a new job and each month will be buying supplies just in case I cannot get any in the future. I do not plan on buying from a black market and will not be selling anything that I buy to anyone else.
Some of the goods change rapidly (tanks, rdas, rtas, rbas, mech and box mods) so I would not rush to buy tons of them all at once in the first half of 2016 b/c new models are sure to arrive. Other needs will be available for quite a while after any crackdowns (wire, batteries, pg, vg, wiring devices, cotton, standalone freezer for nicotine which can hit -15F - which is not needed until your refrigerator freezer becomes too full) so you need to think about a logical order to what make the most sense to order first (5 gallons of nicotine with good seals and argon treatment from a reliable vendor that you know will last 10yrs, and flavors for recipes you've already tried and want, and maybe some prepared e-liquids b/c once the FDA rules come in to effect that could be the death knell for 75% of the e-liquids out there).
Be wise. Don't buy 10 "tanks" from 10 different vendors that you expect to last 10yrs. Buy 10 "tanks" all of the same model from one vendor, which you already like, and buy spare parts kits along with them so that you have parts in case the supplies get cut off or they b/c difficult/expensive to obtain.
Spend what you logically can, if you have the means to do so. I'm expecting the crackdown if any, to occur after the middle of the year in the USA. I know litigation will follow, but I do not know what orders from the executive branch will come down to speed the enforcement of FDA regulations before appeals are heard...or if vendors even will have the means to organize and put forth an appeal.
Buy what you can use NOW. If no crackdown happens, you can use whatever you've purchased.
What I'm buying in 2016. If the product is not available, I'll buy whatever is available.
- at least 6 - 500ml of 100mg Nude Nicotine Armor v2, per month, until I have at least 5 gallons; PLUS 5 - Nude Nicotine Test Kits
- Frigidaire Commercial 7.4 Cu. Ft., locking, chest freezer: FCCS071QW. I know I'll be storing more than the nic...so the extra capacity is no bother.
- probably 10 Vulcan RDAs; 10 Twisted Messes RDAs; 10 Aspire Cleito Tanks: at least 10 boxes of Aspire coils which I hope to rebuild and backup supply kits (o-rings) for these devices
- 5 - 26650 cylindrical mech mods from MCV Philippines; 5 - MCV Raptor box mods; 2 - 18650 (parallel and serial switchable) BC Box Mods; 2 - 26650 serial BC Box Mods; 2 - 26650 parallel BC Box Mods; 4 - Sigelei 200W box mods
- 2 - Coilmaster 521 Tab Kits
- Wire: Minimum to buy for each TYPE (Kanthal, TI, SS 316) order
22 awg - 500 feet
24 awg - 500 feet
26 awg - 500 feet
28 awg - 500 feet
30 awg - 500 feet
32 awg - 500 feet
Ribbon Wire (Lightning Vapes)
- Cotton: Several boxes of Koh Gen Do Cotton
- 4+ more UD ceramic tip tweezers (flat tip if you can)
- 1 decent reversible drill, does not need to be powerful b/c it is for wrapping wire
- 1 label maker, P-Touch Brother for DIY and labeling nicotine, and plenty of tape
You need to be logged in to comment