TheTimeHasCome Feb 10, 2013
First time back to ECF in awhile for me LOL and delighted to see your blog post. Always read your thread as you were in a similar position to myself trying to figure out all the jargon and options . . . and I always refer to the caps as Barbie Hats due your hilarious reference. :D

I fell down with vaping. It's not that I don't like it as I do. I just never seem to get enuf smoke/vapor but being old and confused much as you, :unsure: I didn't know how to 'fix it' so moved back to reg cigs.

Now we are going to vacation in Hawaii which has smoking laws which are worse than California or BC (where I live). However odd it may seem to others, one of my pleasures on a vacation is sitting on the lanai/patio/veranda or whatever with my AM cup of java and having a couple of smokes. No can do in Hawaii. Seems that entirely ruin anothers vacation and their vacation it appears is much more important than mine. :?: Thus I'm reinstituing my vaping thing but needing a refresher course in what to do and how to do it. :unsure:

I hope you are well or at least better than you were back in 2010 or so when you started your thread which everyone loved so much, self included.

Wishing you all the best as we move forward in 2013. Hugs Holly