ITC VAPES' Apple Buns

In my previous blog, I said that Spoon Licker V2 was the first of the ITC juices I tried, but it wasn't. I had simply forgotten about the entire bottle of Apple Buns I had ripped through during the previous week. And, I can't really say I forgot about it. I had just stopped thinking about it because I was distracted by Spoon Licker V2.
But after I wrote the previous review, I went back to my notes and it all came back.
Full disclosure, first: Just as Spoon Licker V2 was my first strawberry flavored vape, this e-juice was my very first predominantly cinnamon flavor. I've had several apple pie flavors, but traditionally the cinnamon in apple pie is considerably more subtle.
Apple Buns has a picture of an apple fritter with it. The description says it starts out as a cinnamon roll and over time tastes more like an apple fritter. I had let this juice steep a couple weeks, which apparently is enough to bring it to the apple fritter stage, because that's what I got. And wow, was it good! The cinnamon was sweet and strong but not overpowering at all, and the apple tasted like red ones, baked into pie filling. Scrumptious.
This vape was impossible to put down. I had just received my new Derringer, and couldn't decide what was better, the juice or the RDA. Turns out they were both top-notch. I'm really impressed with ITC so far. It's rare that a single juice company makes flavors good enough to make me want to try everything they make.
Also, in case you've not been over to the ITC site already, their juice is made fresh with your order. That means you need to steep your e-liquid for at least two weeks, some flavors suggest a month, for it to be the best it's going to be. This is a pain in the neck, but totally worth the wait. The reason I'm not complaining about the steep times is that this juice is priced at around the same level as mount baker Vapor, which is the most inexpensive American Made juice you can get. Vape Wild is priced similarly.
I've still got a bunch of Vape Wild juice steeping, but from the couple of things I've tried from them, and the three juices I've tried from ITC, ITC is looking more and more like my new favorite vendor. Unique and quality flavors at a super low price. It doesn't get much better than that.
Reactions: Road King

Comments

There are no comments to display.

Blog entry information

Author
Noble Gas
Views
Last update

More entries in ECF Blogs

More entries from Noble Gas