Ongoing personal eicig/vaping blog

Wikipedia~ A blog (a portmanteau of the term web log)[1] is a personal journal published on the World Wide Web consisting of discrete entries ("posts") typically displayed in reverse chronological order so the most recent post appears first. Blogs are usually the work of a single individual, occasionally of a small group, and often are themed on a single subject. Blog can also be used as a verb, meaning to maintain or add content to a blog.

Ok..now that 'that' is out of the way..this is for posting my experiences..my thoughts..not just on vaping but anything else that comes to mind. Although this is obviously mostly about vaping as that is such a big part of my world now. I haven't seen many blogs that 'update' . I am not sure why..but the blogs I have had usually go on and on. I am doing this mostly for me...but if anyone would like to add or comment that is fine with me. Just asking in advance to be 'nice' please. No violating ECF's rules etc.. I love this place. I think ECF is amazing...I 'in the short time have been here' see how much it has helped others including myself. The information..the special people..the caring..the giving..the sharing...the fun...it's fantastic. ok then...
Today...
Wake up to coffee and vape...coffee and vape..not coffee and a cig.{yay} Lee! .Go girl....* What a fantastic feeling it is. I am still just 'getting my feet wet' and have such caring people helping me with all of this. I am so looking forward to find that special way to vape daily. I know it takes time and money to get there, but I am having luck with special Angels that have come my way..and they are helping me 'short cut' a bit I think..'.love you guys' BTW.when I say 'guys' that implies both make and femal..not just one. Oops..things going on here...
Will continue this later...
Reactions: Sunray

Comments

ok...I can't seem to 'edit' my own blog...darn...so I suppose I will have to just 'use comments to continue this unless I find out something I missed...and I know..Lee you spelled female wrong up there..but you can't fix it...sorry....* till later...
https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13425327_f520.jpg

Last edited:
hmm...still can't find a way to 'edit ' my blog....so...will keep trying...Lee don't give up...!

images

Wow..no t seems I am 'visiting my own blog' just like anyone else..how odd...I can't edit ...well then I am not sure..searched for 'help' but found none..hope this is ok then..to just post in the 'comment' post..can't find any other way. Wow..the fun ..the contests and the learning ..love this place..ha...and so so so many people from all over...all 'sharing' the same 'goal'..hmm..that's good...goal..to stay away from those rotten tobacco products...ech*...the thought of it upsets me now.
It's fun to read all of the subjective opinions and things..and then you get involved with some threads and others..and soon you have a 'list ' you are sort of following..checking in each day. Anyone new must be loving this..although I have to admit I have yet to really explore it all.. I know there is more here to find..it's just so big. The people who run this place..wow kudos to them..they are amazing.
Holiday coming up this month..an important one too* but I'll get to that when it comes. That is if I am allowed to continue to post this way? If anyone comes along and knows how to edit your blog to add to it instead of this...let me know would you? I would appreciate it very much..:) Well...I'll be back later...till then..ta' ta'...and Lee...fill those carts..note to self.....
z39929583.gif

Whew...lots going on...now oh things are rough sometimes too with this..a bit messy all of that liquid and all...and Lee you are such a butterfingers...wow* that is bad..'be more careful'...! Very important..every 'drop' counts...
Speaking of drops...I have some coming now...some sweet people are the reason why..such sweet darling people here...sorry these are feminine words..but that' me to 'T'....guys will be guys and girls will be girls no matter how old they grow ..and keep that 'child inside ' alive ..it is really a wonderful thing ...
more later...
z142203895.jpeg
gosh I need more cofee....

Lee you misspelled the title too you silly ...oh my ...well.I'll just have to learn to live with it....

Angel-Glitters-60.gif

Ok...so lots going on here today...I don't know if I can mention vendors and things..I looked in the 'forum' rules about blogs and I can't find help with my particular questions...so until someone comes along and corrects me...continue I will with caution...
Loving my banana milkshake right now..oh wow...my fav for sure right now..has been for a while...it's' going to take something unbelievable to take it's place as my 'all day' vape...I have over..let's see lee...hmn..6 or more that I switch as the day goes on..then vape less nicotine...My sweet darling sent me some higher nic so I add that during the day..great tip..ask your favorite vendor if they sell that..plain and you just add it....it's fantastic..even alone..it's nice and sort of 'fresh and cool'.....

creative-landscapes-view-facebook-cover.jpg

I also hope that each and every one of you...can reach in and find that child within you...the one that finds joy in the most simple things in life...things that have no price on them..things that matter..that make you feel that special thrill of discovery and wonder as you go through your lives.. and thoughts to those who are suffering at the hands of mother nature*
large.gif
d understand.
-- Christian Nestell Bovee

I’ve always worried a lot and frankly I’m good at it.
--Erma Bombeck

*There is no medicine like hope, no incentive so great, and no tonic so powerful as expectation of something tomorrow.
--Orison Swett Marden
Sleep is the best meditation. -"yes, if you can get some"
—Dalai Lama
If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude."

Maya Angelou quotes (American Poet, b.1928)

"Great people are those who make others feel that they, too, can become great."

Mark Twain

z45680961.gif

What a riot...I have to comment in my own blog in order to write in it...strange..well...ok....Lots of things going on here and 'here'...see now I am vaping the altcig plain nic at 18mg..and wow that really helps. I think I went down too fast..this really helps when I need that 'kick'..and I sure need it now..playlist is nice while vaping and writing and visiting all the threads...beautiful day out...great for the park..bet it's full of people and tourists...ok....if I am allowed..I'll be back later...
z223928741.jpg

Well..so far no trouble ....that's good..ha.they must think I am a nut...
Gosh it's so nice here today...wow..sun is bright..but so much construction going on...if I could get up on that car deck they are destroying/working on I would tell those guys about e cigs..they are all 'smoking' ..yuch..*....what noise..thank goodness for music..ok....lee ...off you go....*

1368482901960615_animate.gif

large.gif

This is actually kind of fun 'chatting' with myself here...and vaping....aahh...gotta love it..!

large.gif

You know..this is a great tool...keeping a 'vape' diary or something like that...everyone should have one here....* Have to get back to posting in here...

tumblr_mxpl5uBXQ21smvhxco1_500.gif

z12082273.jpg

wow..long night of vaping here there and everywhere...vaping some fantastic mix of goodies....isn't it just fantastic....*

“The sign of a beautiful person is that he always sees beauty in others.”
— Omar Suleiman
“In the end there doesn’t have to be anyone who understands you. There just has to be someone who wants to.”
— Robert Brault
wisteriatunel4.jpg

What a gorgeous Saturday here.....wow..sun..and warm..just beautiful...and when those lungs are not inhaling all of that muck/smoke..what a fantastic feeling!...Off to visit my favortie places and people here and maybe some new ones too...*

amerikanische-markierungsfahne-unter-der-himmel,1920x1080,37591.jpg

Soldiers and their families...always in my thoughts...*

It's nice once you know your way around a bit...to go to 'new' today's posts' and if you see one 'new' person asking for help...and there are no responses...to go there and at the very least..welcome them...and let them know someone is on the way...I like to congratulate them too for the 'switch'...and if I do know something just add it..just a nice thing to do...
ok....be back to chat later....*
welcome157.jpg

Such a special weekend coming up for us all to remember..so just a reminder....so so very important too...It means so much....*where would we be without them and their families....*
z12258226.jpg

z10064691.jpg

z12258839.jpg

z146882638.jpg

Although no sculptured marble should rise to their memory, nor engraved stone bear record of their deeds, yet will their remembrance be as lasting as the land they honored. ~Daniel Webster

They fell, but o'er their glorious grave
Floats free the banner of the cause they died to save.
~Francis Marion Crawford

Perform, then, this one act of remembrance before this Day passes - Remember there is an army of defense and advance that never dies and never surrenders, but is increasingly recruited from the eternal sources of the American spirit and from the generations of American youth. ~W.J. Cameron

These heroes are dead. They died for liberty - they died for us. They are at rest. They sleep in the land they made free, under the flag they rendered stainless, under the solemn pines, the sad hemlocks, the tearful willows, and the embracing vines. They sleep beneath the shadows of the clouds, careless alike of sunshine or of storm, each in the windowless Place of Rest. Earth may run red with other wars - they are at peace. In the midst of battle, in the roar of conflict, they found the serenity of death. I have one sentiment for soldiers living and dead: cheers for the living; tears for the dead. ~Robert G. Ingersoll

priorities;bt5171 said:
ok...I can't seem to 'edit' my own blog...darn...so I suppose I will have to just 'use comments to continue this unless I find out something I missed...and I know..Lee you spelled female wrong up there..but you can't fix it...sorry....* till later...

Lee, you are so precious, trying to do spell checking on your own blog. You have truly inspired me in the time I have come to know you. Your spirit is sweet and strong and you have this bubbling personality that just makes people feel better when you have been there. It's kind of like walking into a room and smelling roses..... you know Lee was here. You do that with all your sparkles and shinies. Just wanted you to know......
I loves you girl.

Morri

morri* thank you for that sweet'heart' truly...goodness I have been neglecting this one..have been adding to the memorial one more often....have to get back here just sort of forgot for a bit....you are a darling...love ya' sweetie...hugs *
z64213874.gif

Oh I am waiting on 'goodies'! adapters for my 'silver rough stack' and other things like that..new drip tips and cartos...can't wait because these are the 'great' things I am dying to try.....whew hang in there Pri/Lee !!! whoo...will talk about them when they come..all I know is I need a bigger box for all of this stuff!! On the look out for that too now*...just loving to vape and love love this place ..all of you ECF gang..what a group...how lucky I am....!!

008.gif

009.gif

028.gif

038.gif

Vaping today was a good day...almost gave up there last few days ..everything broke..spilled..just ..bad....then a sweet and precious friend came and helped me. Now things are looking up again for vaping anyay..and I so want to stick with this..hang in there if you think you can't do it...just hang on...*
Thank you Sunny...you are an Angel.* this place is the greatest..just the greatest.

Blog entry information

Author
priorities
Views
Comments
Last update

More entries in ECF Blogs

More entries from priorities